Menu

December 5, 2019 Screening

If Tilda Swinton was testing the phrase, “she can wear anything and I’ll love it” on Tuesday for the ‘Snowpiercer’ Marrakech Film Festival screening, we all failed.

Things took a turn for the better for the screening of ‘It Must Be Heaven’ on day six of the festival on Wednesday (December 4), which saw Tilda wear a bespoke satin dress from Loewe.

This look has all the drama and drapery of the previous look, yet it feel much more refined.

I can’t say this is my favourite colour, but it looks divine on Tilda, especially with her red hair.  I’m not so sure it would’ve worked on a blonde Tilda.

Was this much improved from the previous look?  Or more of the same?

Credit: Getty

, , , ,

Amber Heard Was Effortlessly Chic At The L'Oréal Paris Women Of Worth Awards

Amber Heard Was Effortlessly Chic At The L’Oréal Paris Women Of Worth Awards

Aja Naomi King's Haute Couture Jumpsuit For The L’Oréal Paris Women Of Worth Awards

Aja Naomi King’s Haute Couture Jumpsuit For The L’Oréal Paris Women Of Worth Awards

8 Responses to Tilda Swinton Wore Loewe Again For The 2019 Marrakech International Film Festival

1. Guest December 5, 2019 at 6:50 pm #

What an ugly colour, Tilda really needs to snap out of it.

2. Phee phee December 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm #

um heck no. same as before. still hideous.

3. KseniaBradner December 5, 2019 at 6:08 pm #

Tilda got jealous of Chloe’s beige dress yesterday.

I don’t mind the design and actually love the idea of Tilda in monastic fashion, but I hate the color. The color is the villain here.

4. Guest December 5, 2019 at 5:39 pm #

I know we are not at Diet Prada territory but this dress looks very similar to this Stephane Rolland couture Fall 2019 Collection… Color, concept, black ribbon detail…

5. Guest December 5, 2019 at 5:38 pm #

monk robe couture. Hideous?

6. Vizual Ninja December 5, 2019 at 5:28 pm #

Not crazy about the colour but this is light years ahead from her last look. I really like the design of the dress but hate the shoes.

7. Guest December 5, 2019 at 5:20 pm #

The look has a discreet luxury about it. I agree that I probably wouldn’t like it all with her blonde hair. I also agree that her footwear choices this festival have been very ugly in general.

8. Guest December 5, 2019 at 5:08 pm #

Other than the shoes, I think she looks really great. There is something about this look that just works for me. The shoes though are bad but maybe she has a foot issue because her last three footwear choices have been pretty bad.