Menu

November 20, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Elizabeth Banks Wore Versace To The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Premiere

Elizabeth Banks Wore Versace To The 'Charlie's Angels' London Premiere

Elizabeth Banks joined Ella Balinska and Kristen Stewart on the red carpet for the ‘Charlies Angels’ UK premiere held at The Curzon Mayfair on Wednesday (November 20).

The actress usually loves bold colours, but has been staying fairly muted in tone – excluding her visit to Good Morning America – during this promo tour.

A single signature goldtone Medusa button at the hip appears to be all that connects this chic dress which hugs the silhouette, boasting an alluring cut-out detail.

A Retrouvai ring, and other complementary onyx jewels helped style her dress, along with a pair of sassy silver heeled strappy sandals.

Versace Spring 2020

, , , , , ,

Ella Balinska Wore Custom Prada To The 'Charlie's Angels' London Premiere

Ella Balinska Wore Custom Prada To The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Premiere

Naomi Scott Wore Custom Richard Quinn To The 'Charlie's Angels' London Premiere

Naomi Scott Wore Custom Richard Quinn To The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Premiere

10 Responses to Elizabeth Banks Wore Versace To The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Premiere

1. Sharon M November 21, 2019 at 12:08 pm #

Don’t love the cutout…seems messy. The rest of the dress needs to be fitted better on her body…

2. KseniaBradner November 21, 2019 at 3:31 am #

So sexy, so easy, Michael Kors at his best. BDOTW.

3. Guest November 20, 2019 at 10:54 pm #

The outfit looks far better on the runway and I’d like to see the dress and sandals reworn. Maybe it’s the film’s mixed reviews and poor box office receipts or she’s just in director/producer low-key mode. That hairstyle in that length is awful and the toe hanging out also loses major chic points .

4. Guest November 20, 2019 at 10:34 pm #

She looks great. I love the sexier aesthetic that she’s serving for this promo tour!

5. Guest November 20, 2019 at 10:15 pm #

Cheap looking poorly made garment.

I cant believe I’m gonna say it but I miss those days she wore zuhair murad and elie saab. Bold red colours, loud floral prints etc. She use to be so over dressed at events back in the day.

Why are they still doing a premiere, the movie bombed, the film is a financial disappointment.

6. Guest November 20, 2019 at 9:47 pm #

This looked way better on Gigi. This is not her dress. Neck up she looks great.

7. Guest November 20, 2019 at 9:07 pm #

I love the shoes but what is going on with her toes is just horrible. This is one of my pet peeves. There are hundreds of shoes that she could wear that would work with dress and she chooses ones that do not fit. SMH. The dress fine not epic and not great, just fine.

8. Vizual Ninja November 20, 2019 at 8:28 pm #

Nooooooo. I really thought she was back on her A game but this is bad. It’s just not her dress, as it doesn’t look as bad on GiGi but falls flat on her. I like the shoes though.

• Vizual Ninja November 20, 2019 at 8:33 pm #

I didn’t notice her pinky toe just hanging out lol….nice looking but maybe not so nice to wear

9. ? November 20, 2019 at 8:27 pm #

I am not sure this is a very “big premiere” look, but she does look beautiful, sexy and modern. I feel sorry for her toes though…

anonymous as always