Menu

November 6, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

‘Charlie’s Angels’ VIP New York Screening

Posted by Catherine Kallon
'Charlie's Angels' VIP New York Screening

Filmmaker Elizabeth Banks, Ella Balinska and Naomi Scott attended a ‘Charlie’s Angels’ VIP screening at the AMC Empire 25 on Tuesday (November 5) in New York City.

Elizabeth Banks:  Following her bright red outing for Good Morning America, the actress opted for an all black look from Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini’s Fall 2019 collection.  What’s missing from this photo are the crystal trim running down the side of her trousers.  I adore this strong, powerful, yet sexy look.

Ella Balinska:  Woow…All I see is legs.  I didn’t know that Ella was so tall. The actress stood tall wearing a black long-sleeved romper with crystal adorned lapels from Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini.   Without the grungy tall boots and sheer stockings, her legs would’ve looked endless.

Naomi Scott: The British actress opted for a youthful, effortless look in Chloe Spring 2020, although, I do prefer the footwear on the runway.

Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini Fall 2019
Chloe Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Giambattista Valli x H&M Fashion Show

Giambattista Valli x H&M Fashion Show

Chrissy Teigen's Champagne Monochrome Look For The 2019 Brandweek Brand Genius Awards Gala

Chrissy Teigen’s Champagne Monochrome Look For The 2019 Brandweek Brand Genius Awards Gala

8 Responses to ‘Charlie’s Angels’ VIP New York Screening

1. Guest November 12, 2019 at 6:12 pm #

I love Naomi but she does not rock that outfit at all. The skirt looks too tight at the midsection.

2. Guest November 6, 2019 at 9:54 pm #

Elizabeth’s outfit – though the pants could fit a tad better and Naomi’s skirt are the clothes that I like here.

3. Phee phee November 6, 2019 at 8:12 pm #

Elizabeth and Ella look great.
    Naomis I find frumpy. meh

4. Guest November 6, 2019 at 2:49 pm #

Ella is the same height as her mum, Lorraine Pascale. I like her outfit the most, Naomi’s has ‘going to a college party’ vibes, with the skirt not looking as luxe as it does on the runway.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 7, 2019 at 7:45 am #

In the group picture she’s head and shoulders above the rest. I didn’t realise how tall she was until this event

5. KseniaBradner November 6, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

I think Ella didn’t want her legs to look endless, perhaps she thought it would be too short in certain angles, so she honed it in with the socks and shoes? Either way, it’s nice but forgettable. Love Naomi’s look except the shoes.

6. Catarina_M November 6, 2019 at 2:06 pm #

Elizabeth looks great.
    I’m on the fence on Ella’s look, but she looks good.
    Hate Naomi’s shoes.

7. Vizual Ninja November 6, 2019 at 12:49 pm #

Love Elizabeth here, she seems to be getting her mojo back, she used to be one of my favourites. I don’t mind Naomi’ look but I agree about the shoes. And not feeling those boots in Ella’s look, heels or heeled boots would’ve made it look too short maybe, booties perhaps.