Menu

November 6, 2019

Chrissy Teigen attended The 2019 Brandweek Brand Genius Awards Gala on Monday (November 4) in Palm Springs, California.

Sporting brand new longer hair, the model opted for a fully monochrome look for this event.

The model wore a Ralph & Russo champagne silk satin draped Grecian-inspired dress styled with matching sandals and clutch.

What prevents this from feeling too one-note, as it’s so close to her skin-tone, is the jewel-encrusted embellishment accenting the asymmetric neckline and the jewels.

Was this too one-note for you?

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , ,

'Charlie's Angels' VIP New York Screening

‘Charlie’s Angels’ VIP New York Screening

Natalia Reyes Captivates In Silver Sequins For The  'Terminator: Dark Fate' Tokyo Premiere

Natalia Reyes Captivates In Silver Sequins For The ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Tokyo Premiere

14 Responses to Chrissy Teigen’s Champagne Monochrome Look For The 2019 Brandweek Brand Genius Awards Gala

1. Guest November 7, 2019 at 10:04 pm #

Holy fillers!

2. Sharon M November 7, 2019 at 12:07 pm #

I love Chrissy, but this is terrible…hair, skin and dress all fade into a blur. Her makeup too.

3. Guest November 6, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

I like this type of fluid dresses. I wish the color was slightly deeper because here it’s matching with her hair and face. It’s a good dress though. I dislike commenting about people’s bodies (we already do too much of this shit) but she does look slightly different. There’s something off.

4. Guest November 6, 2019 at 9:57 pm #

I’m not generally a fan of one tone looks but I quite like this one. I think her hair looks better a few inches shorter and a shade or two darker.

5. Guest November 6, 2019 at 8:50 pm #

I cant look at anything but her face. What did she do to her beautiful face?

6. Phee phee November 6, 2019 at 8:14 pm #

Wayyy too one note. Even her haircolor matches.
    Nothing works here. Her face looks so swollen.

7. Guest November 6, 2019 at 6:20 pm #

I am trying to figure out what went wrong with the beauty look but her beautiful face does not look good here. The dress is okay. I agree that she needed better undergarments. I would not have minded the one-note look if the beauty look had been better.

8. CharlotteLG November 6, 2019 at 5:09 pm #

Too one-note for sure and a bit dated.

9. Guest November 6, 2019 at 2:47 pm #

Too much contour and far too much highlighter, thus looking weird. the beauty look destroys the look.

10. Guest November 6, 2019 at 2:23 pm #

I don’t know if it’s the make-up or something else but her face looks super strange.
    I can’t even look at what she’s wearing as it is so distracting.

11. KseniaBradner November 6, 2019 at 2:14 pm #

I love Chrissy Teigen, I’m a gossipy b-tch myself of course I LOVE The Teig, but her style is wannabe JLo. Chrissy would take that as a compliment but here’s the thing, you’re no JLo. Chrissy could have bomb style in Alexandre Vauthier, Alessandra Rich, Halpern, Balmain, Saint Laurent, Christopher John Rogers etc but she hasn’t hired Law Roach…so we’re left with silky neutral glam over and over again.

12. Catarina_M November 6, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

It washes her out. I like her hair.

(Her face looks strange…)

13. Guest November 6, 2019 at 1:07 pm #

Sloppy looking and she needs a better bra. She did something to her face.

14. Guest November 6, 2019 at 12:58 pm #

Too matchy matchy and the colour washes her out.