Menu

October 16, 2019 Runway To TV Show

Margot Robbie, Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron Promote 'Bombshell' On The Ellen Show

Margot Robbie, Nicole Kidman, and Charlize Theron made a guest appearance together on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ on Tuesday (October 15), where they shared a trailer for their upcoming film, ‘Bombshell.’

I think it is safe to say we are all excited about this promo tour, and I’m especially delighted that they are promoting this film as a trio.

Margot Robbie:  After failing to impress at the New York screening, the actress brought her A-game back with this Ganni Spring 2020 leather dress which I love for the cute micro length and puffed sleeves.  Opting not to dial up the western influences we saw on the runway, the actress simply styled her look with gold kitten heels.

Nicole Kidman:  I feel like this might be a suit only run for Nicole, who wore her second Altuzarra suit, this time from the Resort 2020 collection.

Charlize Theron: What I like about this look from Charlize Theron, is that it feels like her everyday style.  Blazer, rocker t-shirt and white jeans.

Ganni Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Michael Rozman/Warner Bros

, , , , , , , , , ,

Ruth Wilson Rocks An Orange Emilia Wickstead Jumpsuit For The London Premiere of 'His Dark Materials'

Ruth Wilson Rocks An Orange Emilia Wickstead Jumpsuit For The London Premiere of ‘His Dark Materials’

Thomasin McKenzie Gives Us A Disney Moment In Jason Wu For The 'Jojo Rabbit' LA Premiere

Thomasin McKenzie Gives Us A Disney Moment In Jason Wu For The ‘Jojo Rabbit’ LA Premiere

9 Responses to Margot Robbie, Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron Promote ‘Bombshell’ On The Ellen Show

1. KseniaBradner October 17, 2019 at 2:41 pm #

Margo’s dress is so ugly. Starlets hire Kate Young because she gets them contracts with fashion houses that allow them to do indie movies, but Margo doesn’t need that anymore, and also, Kate has a VERY hit or miss track record…

2. Guest October 17, 2019 at 7:14 am #

Charlize outfit is fine but I don’t necessarily want to see every day style from stars when they’re on promotion/publicity events. Her looks better when the bangs are brushed sideways a bit.

3. Jess Mara October 17, 2019 at 12:55 am #

I like Nicoles look but Im not sure about the other two – maybe it’s the seated image but I feel that Charlize’s looks ten times too big and I feel Margot needs to change stylist.

4. Guest October 16, 2019 at 7:59 pm #

Margot looks cute and sexy.

5. Mady1908 October 16, 2019 at 7:10 pm #

Love Margot’s outfit, very her and sexy yet elegant, Nicole is gorgeous but nothing special here. Charlize is just ok. Her hair is growing on me though.

6. Guest October 16, 2019 at 12:43 pm #

Charlize is the best here. She looks effortlessly cool. Margot needs to leave Kate Young, it’s clear their time together is past its prime.

7. sueno October 16, 2019 at 11:22 am #

I just wish that Margot stop wasting her potential with mediocre stylist.

• Mnt563 October 16, 2019 at 12:38 pm #

I have made $19846 last month by w0rking 0nline from home in my part time only.
      Follow this website now for more info……….easyjob50.com

8. Phee phee October 16, 2019 at 10:52 am #

I like Nicoles look most of all. by far.
    Charlize looks like Nicoles wild/bad child. usually young-looking means a good thing for us older people but I dont mean it in this case. Charlize looks yet again, silly. I think a lot of it has to do with the hair style.
    Margot looks normal, shockingly. I dont mind it…..
    but overall, Nicole wins it.