Menu

October 16, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Kasia Smutniak Opens MipCom 2019 In Style

Kasia Smutniak In Givenchy - MipCom 2019 Opening Ceremony

Kasia Smutniak attended the opening ceremony of MIPCOM 2019 on Monday (October 14) in Cannes, France.

The Polish actress has always been known for her impeccable style.

Usually light and airy, Kasia took a turn to the dark side opting for a sleeveless black dress with silver embroidery from Givenchy’s Fall 2019 collection.

Could she have pulled off the taffeta bolero?

I wish she had tried.  It sure does add plenty of drama to the look.

Givenchy Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Cardi B Talks Fashion In Sally LaPointe At The Vogue Forces Of Fashion Event

Cardi B Talks Fashion In Sally LaPointe At The Vogue Forces Of Fashion Event

Ruth Wilson Rocks An Orange Emilia Wickstead Jumpsuit For The London Premiere of 'His Dark Materials'

Ruth Wilson Rocks An Orange Emilia Wickstead Jumpsuit For The London Premiere of ‘His Dark Materials’

8 Responses to Kasia Smutniak Opens MipCom 2019 In Style

1. Guest October 17, 2019 at 12:02 pm #

I would prefer the bolero in a dark grey than the runway navy with the gown.

2. Jess Mara October 17, 2019 at 2:31 am #

I definitely prefer it without the bolero – though it is certainly dramatic. I also thing that the dress needs to be more fitted around the waist.

3. Guest October 16, 2019 at 2:37 pm #

She looks great. Beautiful dress, classy hair and make-up.

4. Guest October 16, 2019 at 2:01 pm #

I like this though I think it could be nipped in at the waist. Glad she didn’t wear the bolero because it’s ugly

5. Guest October 16, 2019 at 1:32 pm #

She looks fantastic! It’s a glamorous moment, but she pulls it off so casually—I love it!

6. Guest October 16, 2019 at 12:34 pm #

The dress is lovely but not hugely exciting. She looks absolutely stunning neck up though, so much so that I don’t even notice the dress.

7. Guest October 16, 2019 at 11:06 am #

I think she could pull it off with the bolero. She has the right attitude and the height. The problem is I personally hate dark navy + black this kind of colour combination, therefore I’d glad she’s chosen to drop it.

8. Phee phee October 16, 2019 at 10:22 am #

Its nice. I prefer it without the bolero for sure. It looks like way too much of an afterthought on the runway.
    Im really liking this dress on her but for that sheer piece (or is it just illusion???) that makes it look like her vagina is about to show???
    Not to be weird…..I honestly cant quite tell.
    there is a slit at her hip.groin area….thats bugging me lol….
    I like this but…?