Menu

October 10, 2019 Photocall

‘Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil’ London Photocall

'Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil' London Photocall

Elle Fanning and Angelina Jolie appeared on the red carpet for the ‘Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil’ photocall on Thursday (October 10) in London following the premiere, which also saw both Elle and Angelina in attendance.

Elle Fanning: A modern-day Little Red Riding Hood, the starlet pulled off a Gucci power suit moment and somehow imbued it with an air of fairy-tale romance. Sure, it is a departure from the enchanting intrigue of the gowns she’s graced us with during the tour. But, I loved this daring, dynamic change of pace, with Le Silla pumps rounding out the red magic.

Angelina Jolie: It has been a delightfully unpredictable promo tour for the actress, and here again, this latest look sees her step askance from the standard. While this Alexander McQueen lace dress is more within her usual style wheelhouse, the adventure spiked — no pun intended — with her headband that referenced the likewise spiky belt around her waist.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Ashley Madekwe Showcases Her Wild Side For The 'County Lines' London Film Festival Premiere

Ashley Madekwe Showcases Her Wild Side For The ‘County Lines’ London Film Festival Premiere

Caitriona Balfe Wore Armani Prive To The 'Le Mans '66' London Film Festival Premiere

Caitriona Balfe Wore Armani Prive To The ‘Le Mans ’66’ London Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to ‘Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil’ London Photocall

1. Paola102 October 15, 2019 at 2:17 pm #

Love Elle’s outfit, the colour and the fact that it’s out of her wheelhouse.
    Angelina’s dress is a very interesting LBD. love the lace sleeves, and adore the spiked belt and headband, as well as the shoes. A reminder of the role she is promoting. Well done, again.

2. MissHebble October 15, 2019 at 9:15 am #

Promo tour of the yeeeeear! They work so well together. I especially love Elle’s oufit.

3. Guest October 12, 2019 at 7:16 am #

elle looks fantastic. love when she does anything outside the woodland elf look

4. Guest October 11, 2019 at 2:22 pm #

Elle’s outfit is so perfect.
    I love Angelina’s look, too, but I usually don’t like lace and spikes together.

5. Guest October 11, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

I think this might be my favorite Angelina’s look during this promo tour.
    Yes, it’s black and rather simple, but ther hair is finally polished and I like the overall styling.

6. Guest October 11, 2019 at 8:03 am #

I adore Elle’s look, I think I even prefer it to the Armani Prive two days ago.

• Guest October 11, 2019 at 9:57 am #

I like the playfulness of Angelina’s headband

7. Phee phee October 11, 2019 at 7:54 am #

They both look fine. Not overly exciting to me but ya know, fine.

8. KseniaBradner October 11, 2019 at 2:22 am #

I like both looks, even Angie in black. THIS black is interesting: Alexander McQueen is the PERFECT brand for Angelina Jolie actually, it’s about time! The headband and belt make this new and cool.

9. Guest October 11, 2019 at 2:03 am #

I am thrilled to see Elle in red. She looks great. I like Angelina’s look except for the headband. The belt and the metal on the shoes are enough.

10. Jerusa04 October 11, 2019 at 1:28 am #

Both are so perfect ❤️?

11. Guest October 11, 2019 at 12:58 am #

Elle looks so chic! In my eyes, she outshines Angelina for this photocall

12. Jess Mara October 11, 2019 at 12:11 am #

I love that they are both expanding on their usual styles.
    Ange does often wear black and lace but the shorter length and the spiked and studded accents are very rocker chic. Another win for me.
    As for Elle, I love that she broke away from her usual pastel colour palette. The red is stunning on her and the culotte monochrome suit is so fashion forward and chic!!
    This is going to be hands down the best promo tour of the year for me.