Menu

September 23, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Kendall Jenner In Richard Quinn – 2019 Emmy Awards

Kendall Jenner joined Kim Kardashian on stage at the 2019 Emmy Awards on Sunday (September 22).

The model made a fashion-forward choice in Richard Quinn Spring 2020. This look is more covered up than the majority were probably expecting but it still has plenty of sex appeal with the patent black sleeves.

It’s nice to see that she stayed mostly true to the original vision from the runway with the exception of removing the gloves.

Her sleek styling was needed to prevent the ensemble from being overcooked.

Richard Quinn Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Angela Bassett In Antonio Grimaldi Couture - 2019 Emmy Awards

Angela Bassett In Antonio Grimaldi Couture – 2019 Emmy Awards

Zendaya Coleman In Vera Wang - 2019 Emmy Awards

Zendaya Coleman In Vera Wang – 2019 Emmy Awards

27 Responses to Kendall Jenner In Richard Quinn – 2019 Emmy Awards

1. Guest September 24, 2019 at 7:52 pm #

I like it a lot. Without the latex top it’s still beautiful and structural but common. The top makes it bold and interesting. One of the best dressed

2. Los_NGLS September 24, 2019 at 7:15 pm #

I’m not necessarily a Kendall fan, but I want to like this, I do. I love the odd juxtaposition of floral and latex… but I just can’t get on board with it. Maybe it’s the turtle neck? Maybe it’s the leaves? I might never know, lol.

3. Phee phee September 24, 2019 at 12:11 am #

I love it. So sleek and interesting. I like the different materials together like this. She looks beautiful and sexy while still be covered up completely. Thats hard to do.

4. Guest September 23, 2019 at 9:34 pm #

diseño muy similar al usado por Lily Aldridge en MET Gala

5. Vu0n9 September 23, 2019 at 3:06 pm #

She looks regal. It’s rare to see her in such cover-up look.

6. lelaid September 23, 2019 at 2:40 pm #

I’m so irritated because I dislike that whole family ALOT but I love this dress.

7. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:52 pm #

Maybe tacky to some but I really like. It’s definitely not predictable as some her gown looks have been. I like the contrast of the latex with the floral mermaid gown. Lily Aldridge’s Met gala gown came to mind immediately too.

8. Guest September 23, 2019 at 11:54 am #

Why is she at emmys? Bringing her awful taste in clothes to a celebration of art . Oh Well ….i am done with most of the award shows because they are rigged but bringing this family members to emmys is just ridiculous…..this dress is as terrible as her presence at this event.it is too out there and attention seeking but might look good in a magazine….btw i like model kendall only …..

9. Guest September 23, 2019 at 10:52 am #

The Emmys should be one of those (few) events that remain latex-free. This is awful.

10. Guest September 23, 2019 at 9:16 am #

The latex material is just cheap and jarring. The design the upper part of bust is sooo ugly, as if it’s an after thought add-on.

11. Guest September 23, 2019 at 8:17 am #

stunning!! Something new, probably only She can bring this so good Because of her body. Amazing

12. Guest September 23, 2019 at 6:09 am #

I took me some time to appreciate this on Lily A at the Met Ball.
    An interesting look. Kendall actually pulls it of.

13. Isabela September 23, 2019 at 3:53 am #

I hated at first, but i love it now! She looks modern and cool. I do miss the gloves though

14. Vizual Ninja September 23, 2019 at 3:40 am #

Crazy to say but one of the best from tonight.

15. Guest September 23, 2019 at 3:28 am #

LILY.A done it real supermodel style at met ball.
    Been there done that. It’s rare to see any of the clan covered up tho.

16. Guest September 23, 2019 at 3:26 am #

I cannot believe that people like this. I literally laughed out loud when she walked on stage, she looks ridiculous. Even if you loose the latex that appears to have to purchased from an adult store, the dress is dated and boring.

• Guest September 23, 2019 at 3:44 am #

I agree! I clicked on the comment section expecting people to be trashing this. It looks cheap and tacky

• Noor September 23, 2019 at 4:50 am #

I noticed that too. Her dress doesn’t look good on the stage.

• Guest September 25, 2019 at 2:57 am #

Lol, she looks like the guy in the gimp suit from american horror story s1.

17. Guest September 23, 2019 at 3:19 am #

This looked absolutely stunning on her. She is so tall and elegant looking – I barely noticed her sister as she walked out to present.

18. Jess Mara September 23, 2019 at 3:15 am #

Wow this is actually really good!!! Very sexy even though shes all covered up.

19. Guest September 23, 2019 at 2:56 am #

I thought this was such a chic & fashion forward look for her. Totally breathtaking BUT how was she not absolutely dying in the 95 degree heat?!

20. Guest September 23, 2019 at 2:48 am #

Jaw dropping
    She’s so tall and slim and beautiful.
    Seeing the dress in motion, u will appreciate it even more

Best dressed of the night nominee

21. Guest September 23, 2019 at 2:42 am #

This is so mermaid-y. I don’t think the liquid black part goes with the floral print.

22. KseniaBradner September 23, 2019 at 2:39 am #

Can’t stand her or her family but this is great. One of her best looks ever.

23. Guest September 23, 2019 at 2:36 am #

I like the juxtaposition of the latex and the floral print. I put this as a win for Kendall.

24. JasLinds September 23, 2019 at 2:27 am #

This is actually really cool and interesting