Menu

September 23, 2019

Kim Kardashian In Vivienne Westwood – 2019 Emmy Awards

Kim Kardashian In Vivienne Westwood - 2019 Emmy Awards

Kim Kardashian made an appearance at the 2019 Emmy Awards on Sunday evening (September 22).

The reality TV star showed off her shape in Vivienne Westwood. The designer’s corset making skills were evident in the slinky black velvet gown as the style showed off the star’s famous curves.

All of the chunky necklaces weren’t necessary, but they did contribute to the gothic feeling of the look.

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

Michelle Williams In Louis Vuitton - 2019 Emmy Awards

Michelle Williams In Louis Vuitton – 2019 Emmy Awards

Angela Bassett In Antonio Grimaldi Couture - 2019 Emmy Awards

Angela Bassett In Antonio Grimaldi Couture – 2019 Emmy Awards

14 Responses to Kim Kardashian In Vivienne Westwood – 2019 Emmy Awards

1. Guest October 1, 2019 at 4:04 pm #

This is so boring for her, she can do so much better and I’m shocked she wore this to be honest.

2. Guest September 24, 2019 at 8:01 pm #

Boring and poorly styled. I’m getting Morticia vibes.
    The dress is nice and fitted but that’s Kim M.O. However there’s a giant bow on the backside, and with Kim’s own equipment, it’s off balance. And her glam doesn’t do much.
    Definitely not her worst but nothing exciting either.

3. Guest September 24, 2019 at 6:26 pm #

I am loving this fashion phase for Kim. Her Balmain days are far behind her.
    I quite like the necklaces… would have removed the cross.

4. Phee phee September 24, 2019 at 12:22 am #

She looks classy (minus the cross and stuff). But wayyy better than her ho looks.
    I like it when she dresses with some dignity,

5. Guest September 23, 2019 at 12:59 pm #

I don’t really like those necklaces. It’s classic Kim K figure hugging but subdued.

6. Guest September 23, 2019 at 4:12 am #

On someone less controversial, folks be saying this is too safe but when a reality/pawn stars cleans up nice, they are praised lol.

7. Guest September 23, 2019 at 3:25 am #

This is a good look for her!
    I like it, everything is working out here

8. Jess Mara September 23, 2019 at 3:25 am #

very understated for her but very boring and same same too

9. Guest September 23, 2019 at 3:21 am #

Pretty understated for Kim K. then again when she walked out with Kendall I don’t think many people even noticed what she wore.

10. Guest September 23, 2019 at 2:50 am #

Beautiful sensuous look, but those chunky chains do not belong whatsoever.

11. Guest September 23, 2019 at 2:44 am #

She is sporting what my sister calls flotation devices cleavage. This neckline is a touch to wide and low. The dress is boring but I like it on Kim. I even like it with the excessive amount of chains because as said they add to the gothic feel.

12. Guest September 23, 2019 at 2:26 am #

She looks great.
    Her star is fading, nobody is excited to see her anymore. Poor thing

13. JasLinds September 23, 2019 at 2:25 am #

Quite understated for Kim (same with her previous Creative Arts Emmy’s look). I’m not complaining that she’s going for classy, classic looks.

14. Guest September 23, 2019 at 2:22 am #

I feel like she wears the same thing in different iterations most of the time. Solid color (black, white, nude mostly), tight in the body, cleavage, middle paper wig.