Menu

September 18, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Gabrielle Union Rocks An Embellished Jumpsuit For  America’s Got Talent Finale Week

It’s finale week on ‘America’s Got Talent’, so this is the time when the looks get even more extravagant.

Gabrielle Union was certainly playing her part as she rocked up to the Dolby Theatre on Tuesday (September 17) in Hollywood, California, for the Season 14 Live Show.

The judge wore a black sequin jumpsuit with a white 3-D flame shoulder detailing from the Georges Chakra’ s Spring 2019 collection.

My first feeling was that this would’ve looked amazing on Diana Ross.  It has an old school Motown disco diva vibe.

This piece has plenty of drama.

I love the how the 3-D is perfectly placed.  Not overwhelming, while showing out for TV as she seated throughout.

The only thing I’m missing, it the belt.

This one-piece feels more modern with it.

What are your thoughts?

Georges Chakra Spring 2019

Credit: Georges Chakra & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Tracee Ellis Ross Was Tickled Pink At The POPSUGAR x ABC 'Embrace Your Ish' Event

Tracee Ellis Ross Was Tickled Pink At The POPSUGAR x ABC ‘Embrace Your Ish’ Event

Shop The New Reiss Autumn/Winter 2019 Most-Desirable Pieces

Shop The New Reiss Autumn/Winter 2019 Most-Desirable Pieces

7 Responses to Gabrielle Union Rocks An Embellished Jumpsuit For America’s Got Talent Finale Week

1. MissCoco September 19, 2019 at 10:50 am #

I think Gabby looks great and radiant. The jumpsuit is elevated by the details, love it.

2. Guest September 18, 2019 at 6:56 pm #

This outfit with the hair in a bun feels a bit like an ice skater look made with pants but she looks gorgeous as always.

3. Phee phee September 18, 2019 at 6:18 pm #

No. not really. I wish stylists could find a way to stiffen the 3-d details of the outfits….how it tends to look on the runway/lookbook is not how it ever looks on celebs (or rarely does).
    The shoulder detail looks saggy n limp. It doesn’t have the lift of the lookbook version.

4. Guest September 18, 2019 at 5:55 pm #

I miss the belt and I also think someone taller would wear this much better.

5. Guest September 18, 2019 at 2:44 pm #

I know that for this show, you gotta go more Vegas-y with your outfits, but I really have not enjoyed her choices here. Where’s the Gabrielle who wore that gorgeous couture gown to the Oscar after party???

6. Guest September 18, 2019 at 1:36 pm #

I think this piece would look better on someone taller.
    I’m not missing the belt, as it would’ve broken up the 3D detail and made it look less coherent.

• Guest September 18, 2019 at 5:51 pm #

I agree. I love this from the shoulder detail up because the beauty look is amazing. Shoulder down, this needs a taller person.