Menu

August 23, 2019 Runway To TV Show

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Taylor Swift Sparkles For 'Good Morning America' & 'Lover's Lounge' YouTube Live Stream Promoting Her New Album

Taylor Swift performed on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ where she promoted her new album ‘Lover,’ on Thursday (August 22) in New York City, in preparation for Monday’s MTV VMAs, where she is nominated for ten awards.

The singer performed ‘You Need to Calm Down’ and ‘Me!’ from the new album, before concluding her big hit ‘Shake It Off.’

When it came to her onstage look, Taylor continued with the bubblegum theme of her epic ‘Me!’ video with glitter, florals and pastel hues.

Jessica Jones‘ multi-coloured sequin high-waisted shorts were teamed with a Helmut Lang pink sheer blouse and Wolford bodysuit.

This feels like the perfect upbeat look to present her new album, bubbly personality and current style phase.

Her Versace offering at the Teen Choice Awards didn’t go down too well, but I’m confident that this look will be received more favourably.

There was yet more shimmer to be had, as her black René Caovilla suede block-heeled booties were detailed with a shimmering capped toe.

For the ‘Lover’s Lounge’ YouTube live stream later in the day, Taylor continued to showcase her love for embellishments wearing a taxi cab yellow Carolina Herrera Spring 2019 short set, styled with a coral Jlux Label bodysuit.

I love that she paired the runway blazer with matching yellow pleated shorts over the check shorts we saw on the runway, for a more cohesive, and impactful look.

Which look do you prefer?

Carolina Herrera Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Samara Weaving Goes From Military To Sultry For 'Ready Or Not'

Samara Weaving Goes From Military To Sultry For ‘Ready Or Not’

Joey King Was A '60s Siren For The FYC Screening Of Hulu's 'The Act'

Joey King Was A ’60s Siren For The FYC Screening Of Hulu’s ‘The Act’

11 Responses to Taylor Swift Sparkles For ‘Good Morning America’ & ‘Lover’s Lounge’ YouTube Live Stream Promoting Her New Album

1. Isabela August 24, 2019 at 1:47 am #

I love the performance look

2. James Mackay August 23, 2019 at 9:17 pm #

You know what I meant, though ?
    Obviously they can wear whatever they want, I just won’t say that I like it or that it flatters their bodies. It would just be my opinion and nothing else.

3. Vizual Ninja August 23, 2019 at 9:20 pm #

The body shaming is quite strong in this comment section. I think she looks good and it’s an appropriate performance outfit. I don’t like the black under top nor the black boots.I wish the shirt was not sheer and instead paired with fun purple/pink boots or heels.

4. Guest August 23, 2019 at 5:27 pm #

I would have much preferred a lighter colored boot with the first outfit. The black seems too heavy. Other than that, this is a nice performance look

5. Guest August 23, 2019 at 3:23 pm #

I don’t think the black boots go with the rest of the stage outfit, a red, pink or purple would have been better.
    I like the runway shorts with the jacket but the matching ones were probably more on message.

6. James Mackay August 23, 2019 at 1:51 pm #

I like that she never goes vulgar. Her outfit is totally appropriate for her album’s theme. Female entertainers shouldn’t need to have their bits out in order to perform. Even worse when they don’t have the body type for certain outfits ?
    Taylor always finds a way not to go overboard imho.

• Guest August 23, 2019 at 4:35 pm #

‘ Even worse when they don’t have the body type for certain outfits’ bit kind of cancels/dulls the female empowerment of ‘shouldn’t need to have their bits out’

• Monique9 August 24, 2019 at 12:03 pm #

From this method you will know how to make every month extra $19,000 or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Details on this website…………..easyjob50.com

7. Guest August 23, 2019 at 2:26 pm #

I don’t want to be rude but her legs and especially her thighs are not so toned to be a pleasure to look at them in mini shorts.

• Guest August 23, 2019 at 6:11 pm #

For something that you did not want to be (rude), you sure did it well. Imagine if you had actually wanted to be rude.

8. Phee phee August 23, 2019 at 2:11 pm #

Its on theme. Its not something im ever going to love but it works for on stage and for her songs.
    the yellow jacket is too boxy. I dont find it the most flattering.