Menu

August 14, 2019

InStyle’s Badass Women Dinner With Foster Grant

Posted by Catherine Kallon

A crew of badass women came together for an Instyle Badass Women Dinner hosted at The London West Hollywood on Tuesday (August 13) in California.

Christina Hendricks:  This is a gorgeous floral print Alice McCall dress. I love the vibrancy and summery feel, but the ruching and asymmetrical hem isn’t playing nice with Christina.

Jamie Chung: The actress usually present a well-put-together “blogger” look, but on this occasion she was oozing elegance wearing a bright yellow Rasario bow-embellished corseted dress styled with dual-colour Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Croisette’ crystal mules.  As much as I love the look, I’m a little unsure about this length on Jamie.

Katherine McNamara:  Shunning the summery dress code followed by Christina and Jamie, Katherine’s Rasario black Spring 2019 outfit was simply styled with jewels from Swarovski and APM Monaco.

Patricia Clarkson: The actress hasn’t lost any of the charm and flare we saw during awards season.  She looked ever-so stylish in her Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019 asymmetric dress styled with Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Tricia’ sandals and a black velvet “Women of the World Unite” clutch.

Hunter Schafer:  As you know when it comes to Hunter’s style, I’m buying everything that she’s selling, but I am have to draw a line under those Martin Margiela ‘Tabi’ boots. I do love her Missoni chevron print dress however.

Jennifer Morrison: This MSGM floral dress feels like a Ginnifer Goodwin dress, but I loved to see Jennifer rock this bold piece.  I adore the addition of the yellow Edie Parker ‘Oval’ bag, but the black Giuseppe Zanotti platforms were a bit of a let down.

Kat Graham: Giving us Grecian goddess vibes, her sultry two-piece was simply styled with matching pumps and Vhernier jewelry.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Lily Collins Illuminates The City Of Lights With Italian Glamour For 'Emily In Paris'

Lily Collins Illuminates The City Of Lights With Italian Glamour For ‘Emily In Paris’

Jenna Dewan Was On Trend In Neon For The Industry Dance Awards

Jenna Dewan Was On Trend In Neon For The Industry Dance Awards

9 Responses to InStyle’s Badass Women Dinner With Foster Grant

1. Guest August 15, 2019 at 4:12 pm #

Patricia looks good, the rest is awful. Christina is the worst

2. Violet Delights August 15, 2019 at 4:20 am #

Patricia Clarkson is life.

• Selena87 August 15, 2019 at 4:38 pm #

Will you know how to make every month extra $21,000 or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Details on this website…………..easyjob50.com

3. Guest August 14, 2019 at 9:20 pm #

Jamie looks lovely! I think length is fine, and I’m wondering if shortening it might make the bow look to big or too long? I think she looks great.

The ladies in black look fine, but the rest of them look a mess.

4. Guest August 14, 2019 at 9:08 pm #

Jaime’s sells her outfit to me. Patricia’s outfit is chic and sexy but in effortless way. For a sheer clothing item, I quite like Katherine’s outfit.

5. Phee phee August 14, 2019 at 9:01 pm #

I like Jamies the most. The color is lovely. Def has a summer vibe to it, which I appreciate. The length is fine to me.
    Kats is good too. It just looks so comfy.

Hunters hoof boots are hideous and those things deserve to be on some worst list. I hope those things will never be a trend.

6. Guest August 14, 2019 at 8:56 pm #

Christina is a gorgeous woman but this dress makes her look lumpy. The only H2T good look here is Patricia. I was on board with Hunter until I got to her hooves (boots).

• Guest August 14, 2019 at 9:28 pm #

It’s very unflattering and it looks like a baby bump on Christina.

7. Guest August 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm #

I love this post. So much variety. Lots of great looks.
    My favourite is Patricia Clarkson, she looks great . The dress is gorgeous