Menu

July 8, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Zendaya Coleman’s Style Detours Into Fall At Essence Festival

Zendaya Coleman In Salvatore Ferragamo - Essence Festival

There has been plenty of summery flare to Zendaya Coleman’s style while promoting ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home.’

Who can forget her sunflower yellow Carolina Herrera look?

The actress’ look took a bit of a detour into Fall for the 2019 Essence Festival on Saturday (July 7) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

This is mostly in reference to the autumnal tones of her Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2019 look, plus the leather and suede fabric.

I love how she kept the look current with a ribbed ribbed bandeau top that came off as effortless.

She could’ve given the look a youthful spin with some white sneakers, but her trusty Le Silla pumps proved to be the perfect pairing.

Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Gabrielle Union Celebrates 'Bring It On' 19 Years After Its First Release

Gabrielle Union Celebrates ‘Bring It On’ 19 Years After Its First Release

Renee Zellweger Checks Out Pride London in Missoni

Renée Zellweger Checks Out Pride London

10 Responses to Zendaya Coleman’s Style Detours Into Fall At Essence Festival

1. Noor July 11, 2019 at 2:39 am #

That was good but maybe on someone else. She could do more & so the dress itself don’t deserve to be that boring.

This kinda remind me some woman of a Mesolithic age.

2. Guest July 10, 2019 at 8:29 am #

This is the first Zendaya look that I don’t love. Maybe it’s the color scheme?Something is off for me.

3. Jess Mara July 9, 2019 at 1:29 am #

For some reason I love that skirt – maybe becasue its winter in Oz and I could see myself wearing it. However as it’s the middle of summer for her, im only going to give this a pass.

4. Guest July 8, 2019 at 10:56 pm #

OK, lets just remember that she is going from air conditioned hotel, to air conditioned car, to air conditioned venue. She is not strolling down Bourbon St!
    I say yes to the outfit.

5. Vizual Ninja July 8, 2019 at 10:54 pm #

It’s impossible for her to look bad really, but this isn’t my favourite from her, I do prefer the runway outfit.

6. Guest July 8, 2019 at 8:16 pm #

Love it on the model but not in summertime. Don’t like it on Zendaya

7. Guest July 8, 2019 at 6:20 pm #

Leather in the Big Easy in July. No, no and again no. Just no, in case I wasn’t clear, lol.

• Noorali Noor Ali July 9, 2019 at 6:53 pm #

Getting paid every month more than $15k just by w0rking 0nline from home. Last month i have earned and received $17492 from this j0b by giving this only 2 hrs a day using my laptop. I am a full time college student and doing this j0b after my college. Now everybody can get this j0b and start making more dollars 0nline by follow details on this website…………….profits95.com

8. Guest July 8, 2019 at 6:15 pm #

The top keeps it’s a bit summery but overall meh to the outfit.

9. Guest July 8, 2019 at 5:53 pm #

Nope. Not for July in New Orleans. Maybe the top could have worked, but not with the rest. I lived in NO for four years and this outfit is just bad for a summer day there. It looks good on Zendaya but is still a no from me.