Menu

July 8, 2019

Renée Zellweger Checks Out Pride London

Renee Zellweger Checks Out Pride London in Missoni

Renée Zellweger demonstrated her LGBTQ allyship during her appearance at Pride in London on Saturday (6 July).

Alongside showing her support, the actress was there to  launch the latest trailer for her Judy Garland biopic, ‘Judy,’ which follows Garland (Renee Zellweger) as she performs a five-week run of her sold-out concert at The Talk of the Town nightclub in London.

I love how Missoni focused on neat checks while spinning this single-breasted suit.

The look wasn’t tasting all the colours of the rainbow, but it felt representative enough to be a style that satisfies.

Keeping things casual, the actress styled her look with black and white Converse sneakers.

Embed from Getty Images

Credit: Getty

, , ,

Zendaya Coleman's Style Detours Into Fall At Essence Festival

Zendaya Coleman’s Style Detours Into Fall At Essence Festival

Kaia Gerber's Mango Gingham Skirt

Kaia Gerber’s Mango Gingham Skirt

9 Responses to Renée Zellweger Checks Out Pride London

1. Rana Iftikhar July 10, 2019 at 5:42 am #

Start now making more dollars 0nline from $16k or more just by doing an easy j0b 0nline from h0me. I have made and received $18430 last month from this easy 0nline j0b by just doing this in my spare time for maximum 2 to 3 hrs a day 0nline. I am now a good 0nline earner and in my 3 months of working i have made $45k+ easily without any special 0nline experience. Everybody can get this j0b today and start earning 0nline by just follow details on this website……………easyjob50.com

2. Jess Mara July 9, 2019 at 1:25 am #

Loving the pun in the title Catherine.
    Cant wait to see her as Judy and on the fashion side – really like this suit on Renee

3. Guest July 8, 2019 at 8:14 pm #

I love the outfit but she’s doing this for publicity for her movie.

4. Guest July 8, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

I was wondering what is she doing at pride?
    she has a new film to promote. The movie is about Judy Garland, Gay guys love Judy Garland so this movie is for them.

Straight people always trying to get that gay coin. Smh
    She looks great. Very chic and fun, love the sneakers.

• Guest July 8, 2019 at 8:14 pm #

• Noorali Noor Ali July 9, 2019 at 6:53 pm #

I am now making every month extra $15k or more by doing very simple like copy and paste j0b 0nline from home. In previous month i have earned $17396 just by doing w0rk in spare time for only 2 hrs a day. I am a full time student and doing this work only part time. Everybody on this earth can makes extra cash 0nline just by joining this j0b from the website given below……………..profits95.com

5. Phee phee July 8, 2019 at 6:23 pm #

cute. glad to see she’s got a movie coming out

• Melanie1828 July 9, 2019 at 8:59 am #

Start now earning easily every month extra $15,000 or more just by doing very simple and easy home based 0nline work in part time. In previous month i have received $18340 from this easy 0nline work just by doing this in my spare time for only 3 hrs maximum a day. Very easy and simple to do j0b and regular earning from this are just amazing. Now every person on this earth can get this j0b and start making more dollars 0nline just by follow instructions mentioned on this web page…………..work70.com

6. Guest July 8, 2019 at 6:18 pm #

I feel like this comes under the term ‘queer profiteering’ rather meaningful allyship.
    I like the suit but the converse don’t work at all, just a red or orange pair would have worn much better.