Menu

June 13, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Shailene Woodley In Conversation: ‘Big Little Lies’

Shailene Woodley In Conversation with Glamour's Samantha Barry: "Big Little Lies"

In Conversation with Glamour’s Samantha Barry to discuss ‘Big Little Lies’ at 92nd Street Y was attended by Shailene Woodley attended on Monday (June 10) in New York City.

The actress has been on quite a roll, so I was delighted to see the good times continue to flow in this Fendi Fall 2019 look.

You’ll note a few modifications from the runway including a removal of the lace overlay to reveal more of the swirling iteration of the FF logo, lining of the sheer skirt and a cummerbund style accent at the waist.

I love the runway look, but I adore the way in which Shailene has made it more wearable.

She’s done the sheer skirt thing, a moment many of us wish to forget, however, this suits her more clean-cut image.

A bold lip and neutral accessories provided a fine balance.

Fendi Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , ,

You Can Now Get Up To 70% Off The NET-A-PORTER US Sale

You Can Now Get Up To 70% Off The NET-A-PORTER US Sale

Kim Kardashian Channels Her Inner Carrie Bradshaw In A Vintage Dior Newspaper Print At A Levi Event

6 Responses to Shailene Woodley In Conversation: ‘Big Little Lies’

1. OGCaroline June 14, 2019 at 3:10 pm #

Terrible from head to toe.

2. lmkw June 14, 2019 at 12:05 am #

Beautiful. Sophisticated but still youthful. I would never have thought to add the cummerbund especially in that color but it works.

3. Phee phee June 13, 2019 at 10:33 pm #

Meh. Not my fave. I wish she wore the bronze shoes Kate Bosworth just had on. To match the waist accent.
    The top is the worst part….I dont like the pattern. or the underlay.
    The skirt is better than the runways…so theres that.
    also not so sure that was the best choice of lip color. Something deeper to compliment the bronze colourings.

4. Guest June 13, 2019 at 8:26 pm #

I’m glad she lined the skirt but wish lost the cumberland and kept the overlay. It’s still one of her better outfits.

5. Guest June 13, 2019 at 6:58 pm #

I am trying to decide if I like the cummerbund but either way, this is a good look for Shailene.

6. Guest June 13, 2019 at 6:26 pm #

I love Shailene’s style recently, it’s young, it’s fresh, and it’s very wearable šŸ™‚
    Such a breath of fresh air, I really enjoy this look!