Menu

May 14, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

NBCUniversal Upfront: Keeping up with The Kardashians

NBCUniversal Upfront Events: Keeping up with The Kardashians

Part of the Kardashian-Jenner clan attended the NBCUniversal Upfront Events: Keeping up with The Kardashians on Monday (May 13) in New York City.

Kendall Jenner: The model showcased her willowy silhouette in Nicolas Lecourt Mansion Fall 2019. It still has the signature sexiness, courtesy of the slit and figure-hugging silhouette, but the cognac colour and understated accessorising made it feel fresh.

Kourtney Kardashian: The petite star showcased her spots in Alex Perry Fall 2019. A simpler shoe would have been more harmonious with the calf-skimming hem.

Khloe Kardashian: Opting for separates, the reality TV star showed no shortage of sex appeal in a David Koma blazer and Cushnie trousers. The look is obviously about the bronzed cleavage, but it’s the sleeve embellishment that’s most interesting.

Nicolas Lecourt Mansion Fall 2019
Alex Perry Fall 2019
David Koma Resort 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Olivia Wilde's Statement Scarlet Suit For The 'Booksmart' LA Screening

Olivia Wilde’s Statement Scarlet Suit For The ‘Booksmart’ LA Screening

'The Sun Is Also A Star' World Premiere

‘The Sun Is Also A Star’ World Premiere

11 Responses to NBCUniversal Upfront: Keeping up with The Kardashians

1. Guest May 21, 2019 at 7:53 pm #

Kendall looks fantastic. Love the hair.
    Kourtney looks fine. I like the yellow take on leopard print.
    Khloe is a no

2. Guest May 15, 2019 at 11:29 am #

Kourtney could look fabulous. Why those shoes?!? With that length?
    Kendall looks perfect. I usually find transparent shoes tacky and unflattering but this time I don’t mind.

3. Fiona23 May 15, 2019 at 1:01 am #

Like the Alex Perry dress but Khloe – do your jacket up!!

4. Phee phee May 14, 2019 at 4:35 pm #

meh to the whole.
    Kendall looks best if I had to pick one.

5. Guest May 14, 2019 at 4:04 pm #

I like Kendall’s look (would be nice to see it when she’s not trying to make herself a bit shorter)’l.

i like Kourtney’s look but agree that it would’ve been better just a tad shorter. I appreciate her fairly simple aesthetic, especially when I can immediately contrast it with the alternative next to her.

Khloe has been looking very… not necessarily attractive lately and this is such a point in case. The other two look so effortless and natural next to her! She should tone it down. She will look much better for it. Although I doubt she’ll agree with us.

6. Guest May 14, 2019 at 3:51 pm #

Beyonce really needs to send some of her new brunette hair dye to Khloe. Whoever is styling her is giving her such bad advice. I actually like this outfit but the hair, heavy makeup and bare chest all look so try hard. Kourtney’s dress looks better on the taller model because of the how it ends and the styling.
    Kendall looks pretty but I hate the PVC sandals.

7. Guest May 14, 2019 at 3:34 pm #

Khloe looks comically fake and really, Gurlll, buy a blouse and lay off the lip fillers! I agree that Kourtney should have chosen other shoes. The ankle strap is not working for her here. She could have shortened the dress a tiny bit if she wanted to wear those sandals. Kendall looks great. It could be her pose but my only nit with her dress is that the fit from the waist up is not great.

8. Guest May 14, 2019 at 2:58 pm #

Khloe needs to find a stylist that makes her look good and not plasticky. Otherwise, she will always look like the ugly duckling of the family. She needs to go back to a more simple style and get rid of the blonde hair and go easy on the make up. Yikes!

9. Guest May 14, 2019 at 2:08 pm #

between the fake hair and the unbuttoned blazer and fake lips, Khloe looks ridiculously.

• Guest May 15, 2019 at 12:40 pm #

I just can’t stop seeing that horrid orange contour (or whatever it is) in her forehead.

10. OGCaroline May 14, 2019 at 1:46 pm #

Kendall looks really good.