Menu

May 7, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Julianne Moore In Valentino Haute Couture – 2019 Met Gala

Julianne Moore In Valentino Haute Couture - 2019 Met Gala

Julianne Moore dazzled at the 2019 Met Gala on Monday (May 6) in New York.

The actress got into the camp spirit with sequins and ruffles aplenty in Valentino Spring 2019 Haute Couture with Chopard jewels.

The beauty of the look is that it’s in line with her personal style and the theme.

The yellow-green frills are divine with her auburn hair while the contrasting purple earrings are a typical styling detail for her.

Do you wish she wore exaggerated lashes like on the runway?

Valentino Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Kiki Layne In Gucci - 2019 Met Gala

Kiki Layne In Gucci – 2019 Met Gala

Gal Gadot In Givenchy Haute Couture  - 2019 Met Gala

Gal Gadot In Givenchy Haute Couture – 2019 Met Gala

8 Responses to Julianne Moore In Valentino Haute Couture – 2019 Met Gala

1. Guest May 8, 2019 at 12:21 pm #

Best Dressed!

2. Guest May 8, 2019 at 3:03 am #

I find this dress to be very ugly. This is possibly the worst dress from this event.

3. Jess Mara May 8, 2019 at 1:25 am #

For some reason I really like it. I think she could have worn it to any event so i am really missing the crazy eyelashes or a different beauty look.

4. Phee phee May 8, 2019 at 12:16 am #

I find it quite ugly. I just am not into it. and I don’t like the jewel contrast with it. Its just not a pleasant combo.
    But then again, I don’t expect much from her anyways. so whatever

5. OGCaroline May 7, 2019 at 10:52 pm #

I really don’t expect anything from Julianne anymore.

6. Guest May 7, 2019 at 9:06 pm #

I was dying for this beautiful gown to be worn and I’m not as excited as I had hoped here. Definitely should have gone with a similar beauty look to runway for this drama themed occasion. Plus, her beautiful hair should have been in an up do.

7. Vizual Ninja May 7, 2019 at 8:46 pm #

Yes! The runway lashes would’ve been a nice touch, the dress reminds me of lettuce but I think it’s a fair effort for Julianne.

8. Jerusa04 May 7, 2019 at 8:30 pm #

Brilliant I love it. I only wish the hair and makeup was done according to the theme, because to me the dress (as it is) it’s just fantastic.