Menu

May 7, 2019

Dua Lipa In Atelier Versace – 2019 Met Gala

Dua Lipa In Atelier Versace - 2019 Met Gala

Dua Lipa was another one who went big at the 2019 Met Gala on Monday night (May 6) in New York City in the name of all things camp.

The songstress wore Atelier Versace.

The designer’s psychedelic patterns were well suited to the theme and the dramatic peplum-cum-bow skirt detail brought even more energy to the look.

There was something new to admire from every angle and the open skirt was a clever choice for walking up the iconic stairs.

The larger-than-life-hairstyle was the proverbial cherry on top.

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

Hamish Bowles In Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano - 2019 Met Gala

Hamish Bowles In Maison Margiela Artisanal by John Galliano – 2019 Met Gala

Maria Sharapova In Givenchy Haute Couture - 2019 Met Gala

Maria Sharapova In Givenchy Haute Couture – 2019 Met Gala

8 Responses to Dua Lipa In Atelier Versace – 2019 Met Gala

1. Guest May 8, 2019 at 2:39 am #

Over the top – total camp fire! Definitely one of my faves of the night!

2. Guest May 8, 2019 at 2:21 am #

Love this look from head to toe. She really committed to the look.

3. Phee phee May 8, 2019 at 12:41 am #

Its very intriguing. I surprisingly adore the fun pattern and colors.
    I do love the open skirt in this case, to show off the matching leggings and shoes.
    Im not sure I read camp here though, more psychedelic party.
    which is not bad… actually I usually don’t like her style but this one I do….so power to her.

4. Guest May 7, 2019 at 11:12 pm #

Love the colors. Is it me or is this the umpteenth time I have seen that hairstyle on this red carpet?

5. OGCaroline May 7, 2019 at 10:55 pm #

Amazing. Bravo. Perfect.

6. Guest May 7, 2019 at 9:24 pm #

I don’t know if it’ll be one of best of night but I love it for the theme.

7. Vizual Ninja May 7, 2019 at 8:52 pm #

This is one of her strongest looks in recent memory, it’s so well styled. Maybe not one of the strongest as far as the theme goes, but it’s a yes for me.

8. Jerusa04 May 7, 2019 at 8:20 pm #

I’m not saying she looks bad, actually she’s rocking the outfit but if we remove the big hair all that’s left is a performance look we’ve seen many times before.