Menu

April 6, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Variety’s Power Of Women: New York with Gigi & Bella Hadid

Variety's Power Of Women: New York

Gigi and Bella Hadid were sisters with style as they took to the red carpet for Variety’s Power of Women event on Friday (April 5) in New York City.

Gigi Hadid:  The supermodel turned superhero wearing a caped Emilia Wickstead jumpsuit from the Fall 2019 collection that has been tactfully tailored and was oozing with flair We all know that Gigi loves  monochrome moment, so I wasn’t surprised to see her style the look with blue snakeskin shoes. I would’ve loved to have seen this in motion.

Bella Hadid:  Gigi’s sister was also in monochrome mode rocking a ’70s style all leather look from Rosetta Getty’s Fall 2019 collection. I was gagging for yellow pumps with this look.  I don’t know why.  Nonetheless, the sisters gave us a lesson in tonal dressing at this event.

Emilia Wickstead Fall 2019 & Rosetta Getty Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , ,

Pat McGrath 'A Technicolour Odyssey' Campaign Launch

Pat McGrath ‘A Technicolour Odyssey’ Campaign Launch

Elle Fanning In Loewe - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Elle Fanning In Loewe – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

9 Responses to Variety’s Power Of Women: New York with Gigi & Bella Hadid

1. Caroline April 7, 2019 at 8:26 pm #

I prefer Bella’s look.

2. Iva April 7, 2019 at 6:11 am #

I like Gigi’s look (prefer it without the belt).

3. Laura April 7, 2019 at 12:02 am #

Gigi’s look is really missing the belt.

4. Ksenia Bradner April 6, 2019 at 11:46 pm #

Yellow snakeskin pumps/boots would have been great for Bella.

5. TeaAtTwo April 6, 2019 at 11:43 pm #

I like Gigi’s outfit though I could see it fitting in a action hero costume convention. I don’t like the bootcut/flares on Bella’s pants. yellow pumps are a great idea. You should be a stylist.

• Catherine Kallon April 6, 2019 at 11:51 pm #

It’s something that I am working on actually. styling for everyday people though

• Phee April 7, 2019 at 5:26 am #

O Catherine. You would be /are AMAZING at styling….you need to pursue that to your hearts content. you have the ability for that for sure.
        Im always amazed by your styling in ‘Shop The Look’. You have a true gift…….AND most of the time I always wonder why celebrity stylists cant dress their clients as well as you. Its always superior.

• TeaAtTwo April 7, 2019 at 11:07 pm #

Awesome. You should publicise it on your Twitter and Instagram.
        High street is great but I can imagine you with high end and couture.
        Did you ever check out Patreon, Kofi and Fundable to see whether it would work for you?

• JHH April 7, 2019 at 12:52 am #

+1 on everything, including Catherine as a stylist. Back in the day, I was one for regular people and it was a great gig while it lasted. Catherine would be amazing.