Menu

11.12.18

Commenting Issues

Dear All,

There has been an issue with commenting section that I have been trying to resolve.

Today I found a large number of your comments unpublished going back some time, so you may be receiving emails from people responding to your comments.

Comments have always been important to the site.

Whether it’s pointing out something the rest of us haven’t spotted, tips, correcting, informing or giving your opinion (favourably or unfavourably); it has always been a strong part of the success of RCFA – the community.

I have had stylists and brands refer to your comments. One brand once said “I agree with (reader x) that (actress x) isn’t ready to wear our brand.”

So apologies if you felt your comments were being deleted, as they were not. I would not censor your opinions. Everyone counts.

Best FC x

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon feature Meghan, Duchess of Sussex In Givenchy - The Fashion Awards 2018

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex In Givenchy Haute Couture – The Fashion Awards 2018

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon feature Emily Blunt In Zuhair Murad Couture - 'Mary Poppins Returns' Paris Premiere

Emily Blunt In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Paris Premiere

8 Responses to Commenting Issues

1. Lashae December 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm #

I’ve had some of my comments in the past not post so I’m glad you have addressed and its getting resolved.

Also thanks for this post FC of letting us know.

2. CreoleLady December 11, 2018 at 11:46 am #

Thank you for letting us know. Hope the problem is fixed soon. Always love reading RCFA comments — esp if the opinion is different than mine. Sometimes a comment helps me to see things differently.

• Catherine Kallon December 11, 2018 at 11:57 am #

I totally agree. I use the comments to help know what you guys like to see and i also helps me see things from a different angle.

• Kat December 12, 2018 at 7:26 am #

+1. Thanks for the update FC

3. TeaAtTwo December 11, 2018 at 11:41 am #

Sorry to hear that. i hope everything gets resolved soon.

4. justme December 11, 2018 at 10:55 am #

Some of my comments haven’t been published. Glad to see that the problem is being taken care of.

5. Jerusa Herrera December 11, 2018 at 10:42 am #

I thought there was a problem and I’m glad is getting resolve. Thank you FC.

• Catherine Kallon December 11, 2018 at 10:56 am #

Yes I have been looking into it for months. We believe it this when the site says “your comment will appear shortly”, that it is actually sending them elsewhere and they are not appearing.

Very frustrating.