Menu

Emily Blunt In Cushnie – ‘A Quiet Place’ Special Screening

Emily Blunt In Cushnie - 'A Quiet Place' Special Screening

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski were joined by young actors Noah Jupe and Millicent Simmonds (in Kate Spade New York) for the special screening of ‘A Quiet Place’ at The Hearth and Hound on Tuesday (November 27) in Los Angeles, California.

Cushine’s Resort 2019 collection was all about the subtler side of sensuality, and I’m feeling that mostly from Emily’s lace skirt which reveals a peak of skin.

Some might feel that the top and the skirt don’t work together, but I feel that the simple top gives a nice balance to the bottom half of her look.

Sam Edelman’s ‘Yaro’ sandals completed her look, along with a navy wool coat.

When it comes to man in black Mr Krasinski, lets just say Mrs Krasinski is a very lucky woman.

Emily Blunt In Cushnie - 'A Quiet Place' Special Screening

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Alice Pagani In Fendi - Netflix's 'Baby' World Premiere

Alice Pagani In Fendi – Netflix’s ‘Baby’ World Premiere

Alyssa Milano In Pamella Roland - 14th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball 2018

Alyssa Milano In Pamella Roland – 14th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball 2018

8 Responses to Emily Blunt In Cushnie – ‘A Quiet Place’ Special Screening

1. Tina K November 29, 2018 at 4:15 pm #

I so agree with Catherine, Emily is sooo lucky. On the fashion front, her ensemble looks cute and flirty. Not upto her usual standards but still likable

2. JHH November 29, 2018 at 12:28 am #

The color is lovely but that skirt is awful. It looks very cheap.

3. meme November 28, 2018 at 9:51 pm #

That is one ugly skirt.

4. Phee November 28, 2018 at 8:58 pm #

I find the skirt pretty ugly. The sheer is done right but the lace is just not good looking.
    I love the blue but overall this just doesn’t interest me.

5. Ksenia November 28, 2018 at 7:18 pm #

Blue is always divine on Emily. I wish she would go back to brunette. Have you noticed how the women in Hollywood get thinner and thinner and blonder and blonder? Um, it’s not just for a role.

I wish Emily wore a better and more complimentary or fun pair of shoes. The suede-vibe and color doesn’t work.

6. justme November 28, 2018 at 7:11 pm #

I’m still patiently waiting on the day Emily goes back to being a brunette. The shades of blue would have popped even more with dark hair. I still like the look though, minus the shoes.

As someone who watched all seasons of The Office, John didn’t use to look like this. At all lol. He had the glo up of the century.

7. TeaAtTwo November 28, 2018 at 6:54 pm #

I wish the sandals were a hot pink or silver but I like the outfit. John looks handsome though I’m not keen on those trainers.

• Vizual Ninja November 28, 2018 at 9:47 pm #