Menu

‘Nobody’s Fool’ New York Premiere

'Nobody's Fool' New York Premiere

The cast of ‘Nobody’s Fool’ attended the New York premiere at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on Sunday (October 28).

Amber Riley: My immediate reaction was this RUE107 rose-pink dress is a pretty colour on her. My second was that those rose-gold shoes didn’t work for this dress. They are terribly stumptifying her legs here. Sandals would’ve elongated them.

Tiffany Haddish: Peter Pilotto’s aesthetic has always been bold, so this jumpsuit, that evokes the ’70s glamour, couldn’t have been a more perfect fit for Tiffany. Is there a lot going on? Yes, but despite the rope belt, I feel like Tiffany carries off the look very well as the colours are very complementary to her skin-tone.

Tika Sumpter: As a serial overdresser, I fully support Tika’s decision to go glam in Zac Posen when her co-stars seem more dressed down for the occasion. The bodice does appear to be a tad too tight, but this refreshing marigold hue was like a breath of fresh air on this red carpet. Roberto Bravo and Maxior jewels plus a colour co-ordinated Edie Parker velvet clutch completed her look.

Peter Pilotto Asymmetric Color-Block Cady and Satin Jumpsuit

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

2018 British Academy Britannia Awards

2018 British Academy Britannia Awards

Katherine Waterston In Khaite - 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' Beijing Premiere

Katherine Waterston In Khaite – ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’ Beijing Premiere

6 Responses to ‘Nobody’s Fool’ New York Premiere

1. Caroline October 31, 2018 at 2:31 pm #

Tika looks fantastic.

2. Hailey October 31, 2018 at 7:44 am #

It is such a shame about Tika’s bodice as the dress is a gorgeous color on her and the rest fits her perfectly.

3. Maya S. October 30, 2018 at 7:21 pm #

I really like Tiffany here. She has personality and dresses as herself which I really appreciate. That aside, this jumpsuit is fun.

4. Amy October 30, 2018 at 4:08 am #

Tika can barely exhale in that frock. Great color but terrible fit. I do love the dark lip.
    Tiffany’s jumpsuit is cool. Her hair needs sorting.
    Amber’s dress is cut but her feet are crying

5. TeaAtTwo October 30, 2018 at 1:07 am #

I love the Saffron hue but looking like your outfit is constricting you is never chic plus I’m not a fan of overdressing in general. Tiffany looks good in the jumpsuit, doesn’t look try hard.

6. JHH October 30, 2018 at 12:42 am #

Tiki looks like she cannot breathe. I like the dress but I can’t be on board with something that is so obviously too tight. Tiffany’s jumpsuit is meh. I like that she makes bold choices but I don’t think this plays to her strengths. Amber is the best here despite the poor shoe choice.