Menu

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Jason Wu – Domino’s Summer Pop Up Launch Party

Maggie Gyllenhaal has never been afraid of bold prints, as demonstrated when she took to the red carpet for the Domino Summer pop up launch party on Thursday (June 1) in New York City.

Interesting decorated with floral and butterfly prints plus subtly interspersed with line drawings of nudes, this Jason Wu Fall 2017 dress makes quite an eclectic statement.

Taking inspiration from the runway by wearing a black choker, the look was grounded with nude pumps.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Fan Bingbing In Elie Saab - Cannes Film Festival Press Conference

Fan Bingbing In Elie Saab – Cannes Film Festival Press Conference

Annabelle Wallis In Prabal Gurung - BBC Radio Studios

Annabelle Wallis In Prabal Gurung – BBC Radio Studios

11 Responses to Maggie Gyllenhaal In Jason Wu – Domino’s Summer Pop Up Launch Party

1. Nat39 June 2, 2017 at 5:46 pm #

I don’t know…the slouchy stance, the dull nude pumps, that hair and florals… she does look mumsy to me, and the choker on her sticks out like the last attempt to “update” the look.

2. TeaAtTwo June 2, 2017 at 4:20 pm #

She often veers into mumsy territory but not in this case so it’s a win.

3. JHH June 2, 2017 at 3:18 pm #

The dress is lovely. I feel like the overalll look is to autumn for this time of year. Sandals would have helped with that.

4. Maria F. June 2, 2017 at 3:16 pm #

love the dress. hate the shoes.

5. Caroline June 2, 2017 at 2:34 pm #

I don’t ever like her style, seems always too mumsy. I don’t like the shoes or choker here.

6. Chris June 2, 2017 at 1:39 pm #

The nude pumps are a No, but otherwise, this is another fun look for her. She really seems to love colors and prints lately.

7. Schoolbea June 2, 2017 at 12:24 pm #

She looks great! But I can’t help hoping she had chosen a sandal picking one of the bolder colours of the dress. Moss green, orange or purple would have said “party” and would have enhanced the look, in my opinion.

But I’m just a sucker for colourful sandals, I’m biased. She looks fantastic, and I love her hair.

• anonymous as always June 3, 2017 at 2:21 pm #

+1 I would have been satisfied even with black sandals, but colourful would have been even more perfect. Still, a nice look 🙂 I like her style

8. Kathy June 2, 2017 at 12:00 pm #

This is pretty, but I can’t remember the last time I saw a picture of Maggie where she wasn’t slouching and/or not smiling. Is she just tired ALL the time?

• H June 2, 2017 at 2:43 pm #

Actually I saw her once at an event and she seems to smile a lot but for some reason she chooses to pose like that.

She looks fantastic and she has such a beautiful hair.

9. Charlotte June 2, 2017 at 11:55 am #

I like this. The dress is lovely.