Menu

07.02.17

Emma Stone In Stella McCartney – 89th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon

Emma Stone was also in attendance at the 89th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon on Monday (February 6) in Beverly Hills.

The ‘La La Land’ actress has been wearing a number of darker ensembles lately, and that trend continued with this Stella McCartney cropped jumpsuit styled with Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ pumps and Fernando Jorge jewelry.

The silhouette of this one-piece was striking on her—from the graceful swoosh of the asymmetrical neckline to the sculpted sleeve and pockets—especially when paired with her peachy-pink lip.

That said, are you ready to see Emma indulge in the full colour spectrum again?

Credit: Getty

, ,

Ruth Negga In Miu Miu - 89th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon

Ruth Negga In Miu Miu – 89th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon

89th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon Red Carpet Roundup

89th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon Red Carpet Roundup

13 Responses to Emma Stone In Stella McCartney – 89th Annual Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon

1. EmmaWoodhouse February 9, 2017 at 5:14 pm #

I like the shape of the top on her and the color with her hair. Not a fan of a wide-leg jumpsuit though.

2. Alina February 8, 2017 at 5:42 pm #

I love this! I love this new phase of her style, it seems to me like she’s making a statement – “I’m here to be one of the greats.” Maybe it’s just me… 😀

• Catherine Kallon February 8, 2017 at 7:59 pm #

Yes, that has be worried however. I’m starting to miss her more colourful side

3. Martina February 8, 2017 at 1:14 pm #

I love this outfit and have no problems with color. If she wants to stick to darker tones, let her. As long as the pieces are interesting and look well on her I am all for it 🙂 I wouldn’t even mind black for the Oscars, in case she wins the statue it will stand out so well against a black dress 🙂

4. Christopher Teoh February 7, 2017 at 6:43 pm #

I love the color midnight blue on Emma Stone’s porcelain skin tone and her flame red locks offsets it perfectly. My only nitpick is that she should swap the snooze-worthy black pumps for a pair of spicy orange heels to match her peachy lip color!! Otherwise I love the sculptured fluidity of this cropped jumpsuit on Emma, so beautiful indeed!!

5. Caroline February 7, 2017 at 5:18 pm #

Meehh, I never really seem to go on board with her.

6. ee February 7, 2017 at 11:32 am #

I love this outfit but it does seem a bit dark for Emma and her bubbly personality. What is even weirder is that the movie she’s getting all those accolades for is such a colorful movie (in terms of costumes) and yet during her entire promo tour and now Oscars too, she’s been sticking to those darker tones… I would have loved to see her wearing yellow, royal blue, green etc. just like she did in the movie.

• Chris February 7, 2017 at 7:35 pm #

I don’t get why people suddenly pretend like she hasn’t work any color in a long while. She wore yellow at TIFF, at a THR event and her Hand and Footprint ceremony last year and she wore a very bold yellow Gucci look at the W Magazine Celebration this year. She wore royal blue at her LA premiere. She wore green at a press junket, okay, that one might not really count, it was a very casual look. Not to forget the times this year she wore red. Like, yes, she has also regularly worn black, but compared to some other black and white-loving celebs out there, it’s not like her wardrobe has really been lacking color, looking at her overall run and not just her last four looks, for example.

7. TeaAtTwo February 7, 2017 at 6:22 am #

While I’m hoping to be blown away by something colourful at the Oscars this minimalist one piece is quite a modern approach for a luncheon

8. Carolina February 7, 2017 at 4:13 am #

I’m feeling she’s a bit overdressed to be honest.

9. Lashae February 7, 2017 at 3:55 am #

Very shocked this Stella McCartney tbh because I really like this since I’m usually not of fan of Stella or Emma’s style

10. AnnieOh February 7, 2017 at 3:22 am #

i love this look but i am hoping she wears something colorful and bold at the oscars…. her neutral palette is starting to be a snooze –

11. Jime February 7, 2017 at 2:07 am #

I think this is her best look so far. I’d love to see her wearing some color, but I love this.