Menu

September 18, 2015 Runway To Red Carpet

Camilla Belle In Andrew Gn – Nordstrom Vancouver Store Opening Gala

Camilla Belle In Andrew Gn - Nordstrom Vancouver Store Opening Gala

Camilla Belle attended the Nordstrom Vancouver store opening gala at Vancouver Art Gallery on Wednesday (September 16) in Vancouver, Canada.

The actress wore a look from Andrew Gn’s Resort 2016 collection which was fresh and bursting energy.

I love how the colours are amplified thanks to the voluminous structured of the skirt and the hot red lip.

The look was styled with a high ponytail and navy Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ pumps.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Hailee Steinfeld In Sally LaPointe & Christian Dior - VH1's 5th Annual Streamy Awards

Hailee Steinfeld In Sally LaPointe & Christian Dior – VH1’s 5th Annual Streamy Awards

18 Responses to Camilla Belle In Andrew Gn – Nordstrom Vancouver Store Opening Gala

1. ayatlaw September 28, 2015 at 4:37 pm #

Everything is a no–until her hair is brown again. YIKES!

2. m September 19, 2015 at 7:17 am #

reminds me of elizabeth banks gown… hmm if that did not work, this shd not work either

3. jhh36 September 18, 2015 at 9:31 pm #

Hair color is horrible and the lipstick is garish. The top is too big and the skirt has too much volume and then to top it all off, the patterns do look like they belong in some kind of traditional national costume.

4. Caroline September 18, 2015 at 9:30 pm #

I usually like her style but this isn’t the case.

5. pinksugar September 18, 2015 at 9:18 pm #

This works on the model but falls very flat on Camilla. And I cannot complain about the awful hair color enough.

6. Anne September 18, 2015 at 8:29 pm #

I honestly thought this was Kiernan Shipka for a minute. It might be considered a compliment considering how highly I think of Miss Shipka’s style, but considering Camilla is pushing 30, I’m not sure “teen” is the look she should shoot for

• Phoenix September 18, 2015 at 9:07 pm #

+1 That was my first thoughts!

• joy September 18, 2015 at 11:47 pm #

I have been following this website for a long time. And I really have a problem with all the ageist comments(Sorry, but including Catherine). If someone is over 30 or 40, does it mean they should try to look old? What does age have to do with anything?I hate it that you guys always pick on the older women. Is it their fault if they look good and they dress for their bodies and not their age? To me, Lena Durham looks horrible in almost everything she wears, but you will never say that. Why? Is being ugly a virtue? But even if Jennifer Lopez looks super hot, most of you have a problem. It seems to be that being older is a crime here. And I think most of the people here have a problem with women who have sex appeal. Cause it is a rare commodity, isn’t it? You can try to be many things but you cannot be sexy unless you are born with it.

• joy September 19, 2015 at 12:08 am #

Also, there should be nothing called age appropriate. It should only about body appropriate. If it looks good, it looks good. Age should have nothing to do with it.

7. Jenny September 18, 2015 at 8:24 pm #

Not sure if I like this but definitely makes you take a second glance and she does look put together.

8. Stiliana September 18, 2015 at 8:19 pm #

She looks good, but almost unrecognizable.

9. Christine September 18, 2015 at 8:17 pm #

I like everything but that garish skirt

10. kane September 18, 2015 at 8:16 pm #

Ghastly. If this is some country’s national dress, I’ll apologise.

11. Alina September 18, 2015 at 8:05 pm #

Not a fan of this. Her hair’s colour and styling are not good.

12. Chris September 18, 2015 at 8:01 pm #

I like it!

13. CreoleLady September 18, 2015 at 7:58 pm #

That hair color, hard to ignore. Combined with the florals, too much for me. I usually like Gn but this collection as presented on the rc so far, not so much.

14. Dee September 18, 2015 at 7:54 pm #

Skirt ain’t working on her. It’s too voluminous imp. The top and shoes are good. Hair and makeup are nice.

15. Yeliz September 18, 2015 at 7:46 pm #