Menu

April 17, 2015 Premiere

Isabel Lucas In Christian Dior – ‘The Water Diviner’ LA Premiere

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Isabel Lucas In Christian Dior - 'The Water Diviner' LA Premiere

Isabel Lucas attended the premiere of ‘The Water Diviner’ at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX on Thursday (April 16) in Hollywood, California, taking over from Olga Kurylenko who has carried the European leg of this tour.

The Australian actress wore a vivid blue Dior gown which is stunning in colour yet simple in design, with the only defining detailing being the side slit and single pleat hem. This was were the statement maximum impact with minimal effort comes into full effect.

I was on the fence about the look, mostly because I felt the fabric felt a bit too heavy, but she carries the look off with perfect grace, wisely keeping the styling very low key.

Credit: Getty

Camila Alves In Milly - Mack, Jack & McConaughey Charity Gala

Camila Alves In Milly – Mack, Jack & McConaughey Charity Gala

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

6 Responses to Isabel Lucas In Christian Dior – ‘The Water Diviner’ LA Premiere

1. Laraine April 18, 2015 at 6:50 am #

She always looks dirty… and that’s not something I just throw around. This gown needs more polished styling, and I’m not sure the color does much for her.

2. gabis April 18, 2015 at 12:13 am #

I like this dress. The colour is incredible. I do agree with the other readers in regards to hair, makeup and clutch.

3. kane April 17, 2015 at 10:04 pm #

The dress seems the least problem to me. The colour is quite electrifying. The hair though doesn’t really display much concept and the black clutch is snoozy.

• TeaAtTwo April 18, 2015 at 2:48 pm #

I like the dress but a different coloured clutch and a sleeker updo would habe been better.

4. Christine April 17, 2015 at 9:49 pm #

Hair is off as usual. The clutch should not be anywhere near this dress.

5. pinksugar April 17, 2015 at 8:53 pm #

I actually think the dress is lovely. It’s a beautiful color. I am never one to be too impressed with Dior but this works. I could do with better hair/makeup and a different clutch though.