Menu

Keira Knightley In Giambattista Valli Couture – 2015 BAFTAs

Keira Knightley In Giambattista Valli Couture - 2015 BAFTAs

Keira Knightley attended the 2015 BAFTAs held at The Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 8) in London, England.

Like Felicity Jones, Keira scored a personal best for awards season 2015. She wore a Giambattista Valli Spring 2015 couture dress, which I had on my wish list for Blake Lively.

Beautifully delicate and whimsy in design, the pink-and-black dress—lined from the runway—features a charming appliqué top and floral embroidered skirt, which concealed her burgeoning baby bump.

The shoes, as always, were not noteworthy. But no points will be deducted as that was always expected.

Is this your favourite look from Keira this awards season?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Felicity Jones In Christian Dior Couture - 2015 BAFTAs

Felicity Jones In Christian Dior Couture – 2015 BAFTAs

Léa Seydoux In Prada - 2015 BAFTAs

Léa Seydoux In Prada – 2015 BAFTAs

20 Responses to Keira Knightley In Giambattista Valli Couture – 2015 BAFTAs

1. kane February 9, 2015 at 3:06 pm #

She can’t be serious.

2. Cuteboy February 9, 2015 at 3:03 pm #

I want so desperately to love this.. If the skirt were a few inches shorter (hitting just below the knee), lined with a less heavy fabric (or with more layers of tulle/net) and more pronounced at the hips like on the runway, I think it would have balanced her out better. As for shoes, I do not know why she didn’t opt for the same ones the model wore – there isn’t much in them height wise.

Make up and hair wise, on point.

3. gabis February 9, 2015 at 12:35 pm #

Overall she looks gorgeous but the pumps are no good. Definitely not my favorite look from her this awards season.

4. Charlotte February 9, 2015 at 9:18 am #

The dress is great on her but I don’t like the hair, the make up and the shoes could have been better but they’re OK.

5. amy February 9, 2015 at 8:37 am #

she looks adorable. I love it

6. Scarlett February 9, 2015 at 8:34 am #

I’m in the minority I guess in that I love this. She wore a leather jacket over it too which was really cute. I’m just giving her a pass this season, she looks stunning, and she’s all about comfort it seems and dealing with a body that changes almost daily is no fun when you have to be on a red carpet in front of the worlds media.

7. Valissa February 9, 2015 at 6:04 am #

Not feeling it. She could do so much better for an important award show where she is a nominee. This is more suitable as a party dress or a premier dress IMO.
    I just don’t think she’s gotten used to her bump yet, either that or she’s not comfortable with it. Can’t say I blame her, it must be frustrating trying to find multiple gowns to wear to all these events while being pregnant. I guess I’m willing to give her a pass…

8. Alina February 9, 2015 at 5:49 am #

Once upon a time, there was a woman called Natalie Portman who rocked awards season while being (heavily) pregnant.
    For some reason, it doesn’t seem like Keira can achieve the same feature.

9. Nat39 February 9, 2015 at 3:42 am #

Nice, still fails to impress though.

• Iva February 9, 2015 at 9:44 am #

10. Bailey February 9, 2015 at 3:19 am #

Continuing on her whimsical dress choices, this time its a win for me. Beautiful and doesn’t overwhelm. Wish she had chosen the shoes from the runway though

11. sophie February 9, 2015 at 2:22 am #

I wanted Natalie Portman to wear this but I am glad Keira wore this and not the likes Blake Lively (sorry, but her resume is B-List). Blake’s acting resume doesn’t deserve Couture.

Keira looks dainty, and I wish she wore the white silk gown with a floral appliqued bodice and green Empire-line from this collection.

12. CreoleLady February 9, 2015 at 1:45 am #

No. Looks like Chanel — and that’s not a compliment. And enough of the black pumps already.

13. Markel February 8, 2015 at 11:55 pm #

It’s a lovely dress and it looks good on her, also it must not be easy to dress a body that keeps changing, so I don’t want to be very harsh with her looks while pregnant.

14. Effy February 8, 2015 at 11:52 pm #

J’adore!! She looks so beautiful and I agree, Giambattista and Keira are indeed a great match.

15. Yeliz February 8, 2015 at 11:49 pm #

The dress looks cute on her, but still,
    this is another look from her which I don’t completely love.

• pinksugar February 8, 2015 at 11:51 pm #

+1 It’s the lesser evil of the disasters she’s been wearing but nothing to get excited over.

• Phoenix February 8, 2015 at 11:57 pm #

+2 agree Yeliz and pinksugar. well said

16. Athena February 8, 2015 at 11:48 pm #

Definitely Keira’s personal best this awards season, and one of the best she’s worn in a long time imo. Keira and Giambattista Valli are a great match. Her hair and makeup look perfect too.

I haven’t been impressed with any of Keira’s outfits at minor events this year, but her gowns for the major award ceremonies (Globes, Critics Choice, SAGs, BAFTAs) have gotten better each time. Hopefully this continues on to the oscars! I really hope she’s saving Valentino for last, though I’ll probably be happy if her Oscar dress is by anyone but Chanel.

17. Christine February 8, 2015 at 11:48 pm #

Not a fan of the dress period