Menu

January 26, 2015

Jennifer Aniston In Vintage John Galliano – 2015 SAG Awards

Posted by Rachel Watkins

Jennifer Aniston In Vintage John Galliano - 2015 SAG Awards

Jennifer Aniston was back on the red carpet at the 2015 SAG Awards, hosted on Sunday (January 25) at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.

The ‘Cake’ actress and nominee vamped up the evening in a vintage John Galliano metallic lace overlay gown, accented by Fred Leighton jewels including a long body chain.

With this bodycon, plunge dress, she also featured the twins in similar fashion as at the 2015 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, continuing her new and sexy style vibe.

Sultry waves and nude makeup completed the look. Was it an interesting enough sartorial departure for you?

Credit: Getty

Patricia Arquette In Vivienne Westwood Couture - 2015 SAG Awards

Patricia Arquette In Vivienne Westwood Couture – 2015 SAG Awards

Anna Chlumsky In Escada - 2015 SAG Awards

Anna Chlumsky In Escada – 2015 SAG Awards

128 Responses to Jennifer Aniston In Vintage John Galliano – 2015 SAG Awards

1. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

The unflattering cleavage, yet again? Please make it stop.

2. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

I beg to differ. I’m doubt anyone was jealous or feeling insecure about Jennifer finally stepping outside her comfort zone. I think the negative comments lie with the fact that most people don’t want to see flattened, sagging, and droopy breasts exposed on the red carpet. Least of all Jennifer who seems to suddenly have an aversion to bras.

That statement goes for anyone who does the same, not just Jennifer. You thought she looked great, I think she looks cheap and desperate. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

3. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

Yes, I also have an opinion on people who desperately and repeatedly trash other women’s bodies from behind the screem of their computers but I prefer don’t make public my opinion.
    And whenever you want to address me, the exclamation marks are totally unnecessary.

4. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

I agree with July. Dressing to flatter your figure and calling out someone who repeatedly does not do that doesn’t mean we being body haters or whatever the vogue term is. Aniston is featured on a fashion site where people are welcomed to comment. I believe JA has a great bod, but even those with great bodies can use support or fashion tips. EVERYONE should dress to accentuate their best assets. Why work against body type?

5. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

Oh, it seems I did hit a nerve …

6. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

I totally agree.. Most of those commenters seem to be projecting their own insecurites.

7. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

I totally agree with you. If someone can rock this low cut it’s Jennifer. We should actually be thankful there are women like her who manage to look smokin’ hot in their 40s without obsessing over surgery. Plus she’s wearing more colours lately and ditching the same old LBD and I really appreciate that.

8. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

Her hair is simply wonderful, as usual 🙂
    I loved her look!

9. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

10. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

+ 2

11. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

+ 1

12. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

13. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

plus 4

14. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

15. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

16. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

+6 I think she looks great. Seriously what are people comparing her breasts to? Those of a 20 year old or someone with implants?

17. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

+7!

18. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

+8… can never please the whole world.. i think she looks great and will be placed in many best dressed lists.. but seems people here beg to differ… she does this, people call her boring.. she does that, its a no.. just cut her some slack people… look in the mirror before you criticise.. cant we be a little more kind in our words….

19. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

I agree. She is a “never wins” in this blog.

20. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

+9 and all power for her!

21. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

+10

22. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

I agree. If the plunge wasn’t so wide, I might like it better, but I agree it makes her look wider in the waist. I like her hair and makeup.

Lisa

23. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

+1 and the dress makes her look boxy through the waist. Overall a big no.

24. Guest April 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

What is wrong with her cleavage? Looks fine to me!

25. Regina January 27, 2015 at 5:04 am #

Midlife crisis?

• Sleepless in Chicago January 27, 2015 at 11:17 am #

More like “Over the Hill”.

26. Style Diva January 27, 2015 at 1:35 am #

Who styles her? Like seriously. I thought this was a picture from 2005. It is far too dated. Nothing strikes me as sexy. It just looks like an rather bad attempt at saying, “Oh I have got style.”

Can Rachel Zoe just please style her for one year?

Please someone help her. Same hairstyle all the time. Nothing new or fascinating. It breaks my heart that she is just stuck in the past in fashion, as well as other aspects.

Some please help her

27. Kate January 26, 2015 at 9:04 pm #

I’m amazed at the people who think her breasts are “sagging”—we have very different ideas about the definition of sagging! I would love to have her body when I’m in my 40s!
    Apparently the lingerie industry has conditioned us all to think that hoisted-up, pushed together breasts is the only acceptable look for our girls. So ridiculous.

• snowlion January 27, 2015 at 9:47 am #

I completely agree! Honestly, she was genetically blessed in ‘that’ department, they really aren’t flat and saggy like some are claiming. On another note, no the dress isn’t really my cup of tea, but it doesn’t have to be, I think she looks great regardless and it’s nice to see her doing something else.

28. mattison January 26, 2015 at 8:31 pm #

I’m not quite sure how I feel about her newfound obsession with body chains, but I think she looks absolutely stunning otherwise. Her body looks outrageous and I love her hair. I know people want more, but I can’t fault her when she looks this great.

29. JJ January 26, 2015 at 7:43 pm #

Dear Jennifer, A bra is your friend and not the enemy.

• Sleepless in Chicago January 27, 2015 at 11:17 am #

30. manja January 26, 2015 at 2:43 pm #

better then her usual boring black lbd,but nothing ground breaking.she looks lovely,and her breasts too-:)

31. Mari January 26, 2015 at 2:15 pm #

In other pics you can see her underwear from the front and the back, not good.

32. gabis January 26, 2015 at 2:03 pm #

Not liking this. The color is wrong, the cleavage is too much, the bodychain needs to go immediately and the flashlights made the ensemble almost see-thru.
    Only like her hair and makeup here.

33. Jones19 January 26, 2015 at 1:32 pm #

She looks like a bombshell, love it! I wan’t more of this sexed up Jennifer.

34. Bailey January 26, 2015 at 12:19 pm #

I really don’t like this at all. The cleavage is just too much and it doesn’t even look good. It seems to be smashing them down and that chain necklace just accentuates that fact. Hair and makeup are beautiful as always, but nothing else

35. Megs222 January 26, 2015 at 11:54 am #

I think her breasts look great, but the body chain combo looks so cheap to me. I don’t think I would like this on anyone. I am intrigued by the pattern and colour and I think her face looks fantastic. I feel like she is getting closer to something interesting, but there is just one thing off. For me, it’s the body chain. I don’t get it!

• Sleepless in Chicago January 27, 2015 at 11:15 am #

Agreed. I do not understand here fascination with this chain. She also wore it for that cleavage daring Gucci burgundy suit. It cheapens both looks.

36. Amy January 26, 2015 at 11:44 am #

Too real housewives for my taste

37. Angela R. January 26, 2015 at 10:53 am #

Jennifer was radiant last night. Everything worked perfectly for her to feel comfortable and confident. Her cleavage is simple beautiful, any woman of more than 40 would like to have a pair of boobs so well placed. She can carry a dress like that and look thousand times much better than lots of young girls who play to look elegant or trendy.

38. kane January 26, 2015 at 9:21 am #

Seems like cleavage plus long necklace is becoming her new black. Not sure I like it. That said the colour/pattern is great for her!

39. Lara January 26, 2015 at 9:10 am #

I have to say i’m quite shocked by the comments, especially regarding her breasts. Are people so used to seeing fake ones everywhere that when they see a incredibly fit grown woman in a low cut dress they freak out? I would kill for looking like that when i’m in my forties. Also, everyone seemed to like Kate Hudson’s look at the Globes and honestly, even though the style is different, i don’t see a huge difference in the chest area.

Regarding her look, i like it. Her hair has more volume tha usual and she seems to be enjoying herself. I’ll take this kind of dress anytime over the boring black looks i’m used to seeing from her.

• Marcel January 26, 2015 at 11:05 am #

• julyol1972 January 26, 2015 at 8:16 pm #

• Marcel January 26, 2015 at 9:52 pm #

• JJ January 26, 2015 at 11:41 pm #

• Marcel January 27, 2015 at 12:38 am #

Oh, it seems I did hit a nerve …

• JJ January 27, 2015 at 1:12 am #

No, but I know when to use a bra. She needs the same advice. I guess some peeps won’t be happy until flat boobs to the floor are the PC thing.

• Sleepless in Chicago January 27, 2015 at 11:11 am #

Thank you! Totally agree. Besides, if she absolutely had to wear some cleavage daring outfits two time in a row, there is support bra like wear she could have used. It is her vanity, distorted view of herself , and lack of taste that ends up looking cheap. The cherry on top of the cake for me was the same juvenile chain she wore with these outfits. If she is trying to compete with Anjelina Jolie, let her stop. AJ knows how to dress to meet a Queen. JA has a very long way to go.

• Larissa January 26, 2015 at 11:10 am #

• Flavia G. January 26, 2015 at 1:09 pm #

Her hair is simply wonderful, as usual 🙂
      I loved her look!

40. Mary S. January 26, 2015 at 8:54 am #

I love that she finally takes some risks, but this was too early 00s for my liking…

But after the disaster of the Globes, this was far better!

41. Noushin January 26, 2015 at 6:50 am #

All the best Jen.

42. Peony January 26, 2015 at 5:39 am #

Awful, and unflattering. Her boobs do not look good in this dress.

43. Alina January 26, 2015 at 4:56 am #

I think somebody needs to nicely tell her stylist that Jen’s cleavage area is not her best feature.
    Also… that hair…

• Yeliz January 26, 2015 at 8:14 am #

• Burcu January 26, 2015 at 10:44 am #

+ 2

• Sleepless in Chicago January 26, 2015 at 12:21 pm #

+1. Particularly, paired with that cheap looking necklace.

• Lashae January 27, 2015 at 6:49 am #

44. Kate January 26, 2015 at 4:20 am #

My jaw dropped when I saw her simply because I never expected her to wear something like this—something not boring.
    I’m not crazy about the gown but unlike everyone else I don’t mind the cleavage. My eyes don’t go straight there (like they did with Rosamund’s ill-fitting Globes gown). And anytime someone (especially someone past age 40) is brave enough to proudly show off natural breasts in Hollywood I’m all for it.

• Andrea January 26, 2015 at 4:43 am #

+ 1

• Phoenix January 26, 2015 at 4:44 am #

• Carolina January 26, 2015 at 5:03 am #

• Marcel January 26, 2015 at 7:22 am #

plus 4

• Sanya January 26, 2015 at 8:11 am #

• Tea January 26, 2015 at 8:27 am #

• natasha January 26, 2015 at 8:47 am #

+7!

• m January 26, 2015 at 9:13 am #

• Marcel January 26, 2015 at 11:02 am #

I agree. She is a “never wins” in this blog.

• R January 26, 2015 at 11:58 am #

+9 and all power for her!

• Jess2 January 26, 2015 at 12:34 pm #

+10

• Gemma Rockets January 26, 2015 at 7:58 pm #

+100. The girls look fine. I actually quite like this look.

• Sleepless in Chicago January 27, 2015 at 11:01 am #

It is not a matter of bravery but of good taste. This get up symbolizes bad taste and a need for public attention.And why the bar needs to drop for Jennifer Aniston lower than for the other individuals we comment here? A special award for boob bravery, perhaps?

45. CreoleLady January 26, 2015 at 4:04 am #

Um, ick. I am officially over women who need support wearing deep, wide and plunging necklines without it.

46. mm January 26, 2015 at 4:04 am #

the color is so drab. She fails to excite on the red carpet.

47. pinksugar January 26, 2015 at 3:59 am #

The unflattering cleavage, yet again? Please make it stop.

• JHH January 26, 2015 at 4:02 am #

+1 and the dress makes her look boxy through the waist. Overall a big no.

• Lisa January 26, 2015 at 3:56 pm #

Lisa

• Jones19 January 26, 2015 at 1:41 pm #

What is wrong with her cleavage? Looks fine to me!

• Sleepless in Chicago January 27, 2015 at 10:56 am #

It is s-a-g-g-i-n-g!

• Sleepless in Chicago January 27, 2015 at 10:55 am #

.. and the same unflattering chain, too!

48. Valissa January 26, 2015 at 3:58 am #

Not only is this boring and forgettable, it is ugly! I’m sorry, I usualy hate using that word because it’s harsh but there is no other way to describe it. She just does nothing for me on the red carpet…never has, never will.

• Sleepless in Chicago January 27, 2015 at 10:55 am #

+1000.

49. Britta January 26, 2015 at 3:58 am #

The body chain is not by Fred Leighton – it’s by Amrit Jewelry!

50. Christine January 26, 2015 at 3:57 am #

Not liking this at all. Oh no…..

• ayatlaw January 26, 2015 at 1:41 pm #

+1 I concur. Unfortunately there is no redeeming factor in this look.

• dee January 26, 2015 at 1:56 pm #