Menu

October 21, 2014 Premiere

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear red carpet 21 october

Here is a quick rundown of some of the gentlemen who took to the red carpet yesterday (October 20) evening.

Ryan Reynolds: The actor joined his wife, Blake Lively, on the red carpet for the Angel Ball in New York City. Like Blake, he also wore Gucci, donning a Made to Order peak-lapel two-button Marseille tuxedo with a black evening shirt, navy silk bowtie and black leather lace-up shoes.

Eddie Redmayne: Making it a Gucci double, the British actor joined co-star Felicity Jones on the red carpet for ‘The Theory of Everything’ New York premiere decked out in a dark-blue Gucci Fall 2014 velvet ‘Dylan’ suit. We love the actor for his dabbling in colourful suits, but he looks just as good when he takes a walk on the dark side.

Menswear red carpet 21 october 2

Daniel Radcliffe: The British actor joined Juno Temple on the red carpet for the ‘Horns’ London premiere looking mighty sharp in a grey windowpane three-piece suit. Opting to go sans tie works in his favour, especially as he was going for quite a rugged look with the beard.

Brad Pitt: The actor was flying solo again for the London premiere of ‘Fury’ held at the Odeon Leicester Square. He looked impossibly handsome in a classic tux complete with satin cummerbund.

Credit: Getty

Beauty Spot.

Beauty Spot.

Nikki Reed In Marchesa - Elle’s 21st Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration

Nikki Reed In Marchesa – Elle’s 21st Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration

14 Responses to Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

1. Peony October 22, 2014 at 2:43 am #

Brad Pitt! Is he for real in that outfit? Too funny.

Daniel’s suit isn’t the most flattering.

Ryan looks good, but EDDIE. Who doesn’t love a man in midnight velvet? So effortless and dapper.

2. Nat39 October 21, 2014 at 9:57 pm #

Eddie. Kudos for rocking luscious velvet, sharp presentation from him as usual. A solid BDOTW contender.

The wide windowpane on Daniel is a bit too much for my liking, although the fit is sharp, only his shirt sleeves are a tad long and needed better grooming. Ryan is a bit boring, and Brad doesn’t look very good – the fit of the tux is off, the pants are too long, the bow tie is askew, and those mustache and glasses need to go.

3. Christine October 21, 2014 at 9:45 pm #

Ryan and Eddie both look good in their Gucci suits

4. Anj October 21, 2014 at 8:11 pm #

Eddie Redmayne is my favorite here but I wish I could feed him a few burgers and put some meat on those bones!

5. Yeliz October 21, 2014 at 7:03 pm #

Ryan looks very dapper. Love his suit and I think a beard suits him well, he looks very handsome. I also like Eddie’s look.

6. Bailey October 21, 2014 at 6:32 pm #

Ryan looks great in Gucci..I could do without the beard, but he looks damn good in the suit

7. sophie October 21, 2014 at 5:16 pm #

Dan always looks great and he is never boring on the red carpet.

8. bfly October 21, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

I’m sorry, but with those horrific glasses, that creepy ‘stache, and greased back hair, the cummerbund takes it into totally terrible territory. I can’t even. Who is this old man and what has he done with the adorable Brad Pitt we all know and love?!?!

• Leti October 21, 2014 at 5:09 pm #

ITA! He looks very far from “impossibly handsome” in my eyes.

• Noemi October 21, 2014 at 5:51 pm #

My thought, exactly. Even if he’s still a beautiful man, he’s not aging well, but because of what he wears, he used to be so dapper!
      Eddie Redmayne is my favorite.

• amy October 21, 2014 at 7:14 pm #

thanks. nothing amazing there, plus the suit looks slightly big for him

• Phoenix October 21, 2014 at 9:07 pm #

That stache is seriously bugging me lol. He looks so off here from head to toe that I almost didn’t recognize Brad.

• Lisa October 22, 2014 at 6:32 pm #

ITA, he looks creepy!

9. Jessi October 21, 2014 at 4:39 pm #

Ryan and especially Eddie look really good. Idk how I feel about Daniel. Brad’s tux is a little ill-fitting + he needs to button his jacket and straighten his tie. idek what to say about the mustache and glasses.