Menu

September 3, 2014 Runway To Red Carpet

Daisy Lowe In Barbara Casasola – 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards

Daisy Lowe In Barbara Casasola - 2014  GQ Men of the Year Awards

Daisy Lowe served up quite a generous amount of boobage on the red carpet at the GQ Men of the Year Awards held at The Royal Opera House on Tuesday (September 2) in London, England.

I can imagine she had jaws falling to the floor on sight of her wearing this Barbara Casasola Fall 2014 grey tweed jumpsuit with a plunging neckline, which she of course opted to wear sans the sheer black top we saw on the runway.

While some might be put off by the neckline, I find myself marvelling at the impeccable tailoring; this really is an exquisite piece. You know how I can’t help but drool over a jumpsuit.

I also find myself loving the bright red pumps, the Chanel arm candy, her brunette locks teased into loose curls, and her natural makeup.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessie J In Vintage Jean Paul Gaultier - 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards

Jessie J In Vintage Jean Paul Gaultier – 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards

Jenna Coleman In Saint Laurent - 2014  GQ Men of the Year Awards

Jenna Coleman In Saint Laurent – 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards

14 Responses to Daisy Lowe In Barbara Casasola – 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards

1. Fiona - Perth September 4, 2014 at 12:35 am #

Awful, desperate, tacky.

2. Gemma Rockets September 3, 2014 at 10:58 pm #

I don’t have issues with boobs, and I think Daisy looks gorgeous. I think a long pendant necklace would have looked nice, and balanced out the visual proportions. maybe something with a red stone to pick up the colour in her shoes.

3. Nicky September 3, 2014 at 9:02 pm #

She’s my best dressed waist down.

4. koma September 3, 2014 at 7:12 pm #

She has an amazing body but there is just to much boobage on display! If it wasn’t so revealing on the sides I think I would like it so much better

5. julyol1972 September 3, 2014 at 4:40 pm #

This so needed someone with much less chesticles to do it justice…Joan Smalls would’ve looked amazing in this. Or Rosie like was said above.

Daisy has a beautiful body, by this is tacky beyond measure.

6. H September 3, 2014 at 2:33 pm #

I love this look, maybe cause I am a guy, but anyways, she doesn’t look tacky at all, this is brilliant, and she is at the GQ Awards, not like she was going to wear a princessy dress. Love this look and her body looks smokin hot!

7. gabis September 3, 2014 at 2:01 pm #

Her styling and the lack of a blouse underneath ruined what is indeed an impeccably tailored piece.
    The runway picture sort of brings Coco Chanel to my mind so I assume this was supposed to be part of a sophisticated ensemble, not a tacky one with boobs all over the place, lackluster hair and makeup and accessories that belong nowhere near.
    I think Rosie Huntington-Whiteley woud’ve done justice to this fabulous piece.

8. Ali September 3, 2014 at 12:08 pm #

Well I’m sure she got some attention which I assume was the goal but the Emperor’s clothes routine is not working for me here.

9. easyBlake September 3, 2014 at 10:13 am #

lol. I liked this very much, but I do think the sideboob made it evident this was a suspenders-trousers-item-of-clothing more than a jumpsuit. The red pumps are great, but I wish the purse was a clutch.

10. Alina September 3, 2014 at 9:55 am #

I think the jumpsuit could have been modified in order not to show so much boobage.

11. Nat39 September 3, 2014 at 9:47 am #

Hell No. Can’t possibly give her a pass on the boobage, too much of it – sideboob, innerboob …this jumpsuit is clearly not meant to be worn w/o some kind of top.

• Nat39 September 3, 2014 at 11:29 am #

….and the office-y grey tweed is not exactly inspiring.

12. Agi September 3, 2014 at 9:45 am #

The blouse was there for a reason….

• Christine September 3, 2014 at 12:32 pm #

Lol. Her body does look good