Menu

Emma Stone In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Madrid Premiere

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Following the photocall earlier in the day, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield took to the red carpet for the premiere of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ in Madrid, Spain this evening.

The couple, who happily signed autographs for fans, were very affectionate towards each other on the red carpet.

Andrew wore a Band of Outsiders suit, whilst his girlfriend/co-star looked lovely wearing a Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 dress.

Her cream lace dress with a scalloped hem, puffy shoulders and colourful floral embroidery, isn’t a sheer as the version which took the runway as she opted to line her dress.

Emma’s accessories included Van Cleef & Arpels jewels and nude Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ patent pumps.

A pretty wavy hair style with strategically placed white hair grips and flawless makeup including a matte pink lip colour provided the finishing touches.

You can purchase Emma Stone’s Luisa via Roma

and her Christian Louboutin pumps are from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Michelle Williams In Jason Wu - CBS This Morning

Michelle Williams In Jason Wu – CBS This Morning

Who Wore H&M Red Carpet Conscious Collection Better? Michelle Jenner or Shu Qi

Who Wore H&M Red Carpet Conscious Collection Better? Michelle Jenner or Shu Qi

66 Responses to Emma Stone In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Madrid Premiere

1. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

i don’t love the dress, but i really appreciate how she mixes it up. it’s always something different, but it’s always very her.

2. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

This is a beautiful look but… I’m not sure it was the best choice this time around.
    I wish she had modified the dress without the sleeves. It would have been a sleeker silhouette and kept the gorgeous embroidery without the “Grandma’s House” mojo.
    I love that she changes things up, but this is the promo for Spider-man, she shouldn’t lose her sex appeal!

3. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Her Loubous are definitely higher than the 85mm/3.5 inches model you linked

4. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Stone can’t save this. No one could. Most of this collection is a nightmare. It’s like Valentino started this “Let’s embrace times past” salute to lace, florals and brocade with a pleasant Sp 2012 collection, then Dolce & Gabbana took up the mantle somewhat clumsily with this collection, and now Chanel just made a queasy joke out of the whole thing with it’s Resort 2013 collection (Diane Kruger found the one attractive piece for amFar’s event). For the most part, this trend is a mess that has to stop.

5. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

That’s what I thought! Nice dress!

6. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Way too frumpy, the footwear could’ve been a bit more inspiring.

7. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

As much as I want to like and love this look
    ….

I can’t. It reminds me of my Grandma’s old garden dress. Also not feeling the hairstyle.

8. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

oh no emma!!! i wish she had worn the separate slip and bra underneath like on the runway. this thing she has on underneath is very matronly.

9. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

She looks nice but her promo tour is becoming deja vu to me, not to mention how sound of music I find this dress with this hair. It is the same silhouette again. It has a high-ish neckline, fitted skirt, sleeves, in cinched at the waist, and goes down to around her knees. Her shoe game has also been pretty bad , as of late, bar a few exceptions. I miss 2011 Emma.

10. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

This dress would be perfect for Moscow premiere!

11. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

ha… 😀

12. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

So in love with this look! I think this might be my favorite look from her Spider-Man red carpets.

She really turned things around after London. Maybe she’s been reading RCFA?

13. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Love her hair, makeup and sweet smile, but I hate the dress! The style, the lace, the flower print, I just don’t like it.

14. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

I know everyone is going to say that it ages her…..but I absolutely love this dress. Emma looks fabulous! One of my favorites this promo tour

15. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Wow! I love it!

16. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Oh.

Hmm.

Yep. i’m not feeling this one.

17. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

She looks beautiful, but sandals would have been preferred. I think her photocall look was more interesting.

18. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

I don’t like the dress from the waist up. I dislike the sleeves and the way the flowers frame her torso. The hair, shoes and make up look very polished.

19. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

She can do no wrong. Not only is the beautiful but she always looks simply stunning. What a star.

20. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

I like this dress very much (the embroidery looks like tapestry very similar to Keira Knightley’s Valentino the other day – coincidence), I wish the underslip was more feminine somehow, and I’m not super sure about the hairgrips …

21. Guest May 6, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

I think this is so pretty! The embroidery and lace feels like a reference to Spanish embroidery and flamenco scarves–Love it!! And the hair too is super pretty

22. Dhppy June 22, 2012 at 11:31 pm #

23. Stefano June 22, 2012 at 6:04 pm #

Her Loubous are definitely higher than the 85mm/3.5 inches model you linked

24. Leslie June 22, 2012 at 3:43 pm #

25. priyanka June 22, 2012 at 3:36 pm #

26. LizLemoooon June 22, 2012 at 2:58 pm #

Her hair and make up are on point!
    Not sure about this dress, she does look pretty but all I can think is ‘milkmaid, milkmaid, milkmaid’.
    I’m undecided.

I’d have liked a more interesting shoe choice to be honest and maybe a brighter more playful lip colour to make this look less twee and literal

• snowlion June 23, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

Ohhh same…squint and it looks like a dirndl. Not keen on it at all.

27. Lara June 22, 2012 at 1:27 pm #

I love her, but I don’t love this dress. Don’t hate it either, but it doesn’t wow me. Also I dislike the pins in her hair.

28. Saree June 22, 2012 at 12:42 pm #

Seriously, I said ‘Aw Yuck!’ when I saw this.

I don’t know who it is that thinks she should sport this young girly look as if she is going to visit Grandma for the day. It’s hideous IMO and just reminds me of all those prom looks she attempts – such a massive disappointment and turn around from the Paris premiere.. and that hair, whoa 🙁

29. AngeV June 22, 2012 at 11:30 am #

Would’ve liked to see it on her the way it was presented on the catwalk . This just looks too safe.

30. jh June 22, 2012 at 10:38 am #

Sorry, Emma can do no wrong for me…especially during this promo tour

and the adorableness in that picture of the two of them together just is just so ridiculous

31. Serena June 22, 2012 at 10:18 am #

It’s incredible how she’s not one bit overwhelmed by this very busy dress. She looks amazing.

32. d June 22, 2012 at 9:59 am #

so refreshing 🙂 I love it that emma gives us something different each time!

33. Gracie June 22, 2012 at 9:12 am #

I love Emma’s soft pretty makeup but this dress is a little bit too dirndl/tapestry for my taste.

34. nokia June 22, 2012 at 8:54 am #

if not BDOTY at least BDOTW

35. Kyriaki-Cyprus June 22, 2012 at 8:13 am #

Because she is so sweet, this dress suits her. I don’t like it on the model but I love it on Emma.It was a good choice to shorten it.
    P.S. Flowers are a much better print than those red peppers!

36. Ioana June 22, 2012 at 8:09 am #

I absolutely LOVE this Dolce & Gabbana collection… And I’m glad more and more celebs are wearing it to the Red Carpet. First Keira, then Emma. Just great.

I love this look from head to toe!

37. sienna pat June 22, 2012 at 7:11 am #

38. Camellia June 22, 2012 at 5:03 am #

39. Yeliz June 22, 2012 at 4:58 am #

40. Derreck June 22, 2012 at 4:36 am #

Oh.

Hmm.

Yep. i’m not feeling this one.

41. Alina June 22, 2012 at 4:25 am #

Wow! I love it!

42. Ella June 22, 2012 at 4:19 am #

43. TL June 22, 2012 at 4:13 am #

44. Kimmy June 22, 2012 at 3:58 am #

She really turned things around after London. Maybe she’s been reading RCFA?

• Fashion Critic June 22, 2012 at 9:24 am #

ha… 😀

45. Karolina June 22, 2012 at 3:01 am #

This dress would be perfect for Moscow premiere!

46. Hannah June 22, 2012 at 2:52 am #

47. christine June 22, 2012 at 2:51 am #

48. Christine June 22, 2012 at 2:48 am #

As much as I want to like and love this look
    ….

• Nat39 June 22, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

Way too frumpy, the footwear could’ve been a bit more inspiring.

49. Tori June 22, 2012 at 2:40 am #

• Grace Patricia June 22, 2012 at 7:55 pm #

That’s what I thought! Nice dress!

50. Fiona June 22, 2012 at 2:34 am #