27.01.14

Iggy Azalea In Elie Saab – 2014 Grammy Awards

Iggy Azalea In Elie Saab - 2014 Grammy AwardsIggy Azalea was also in attendance at the 2014 Grammy Awards, hosted at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California on Sunday (January 26).

The Aussie recording artist, who recently impressed us with a Roberto Cavalli moment, was surprisingly remarkably subtle this evening.

She worked an Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2013 white embellished gown to her advantage—a look that was angelically innocent and far from wickedly over-the-top. There was certainly little evidence of the rapper’s sometimes risqué style here.

Sleekly brushed-back blonde locks, a magenta mani and a dainty pink lip rounded out the softly elegant look.

Credit: Getty

Ciara In Emilio Pucci - 2014 Grammy Awards

Ciara In Emilio Pucci – 2014 Grammy Awards

Alessandra Ambrosio's J Brand 'Photo Ready' Super Skinny Jeans

Alessandra Ambrosio’s J Brand ‘Photo Ready’ Super Skinny Jeans

16 Comments

16 Responses to Iggy Azalea In Elie Saab – 2014 Grammy Awards

1. Angel January 27, 2014 at 02:49 #

She looks flawless, wow! Vogue was definitely right picking her as “one to watch” it seems.

2. Prudence January 27, 2014 at 02:51 #

is something wrong with he picture or did her face actually look like that ? it just looks a little deformed near the eye and forehead area.
    Now the dress is utterly disappointing. you are a young musician with a crazy body and yet you show up looking like hellen mirren on grammy night? girl bye.

• Jo January 27, 2014 at 02:53 #

Obviously the picture since she looked great when I saw her on TV.
      Anyway she doesn’t need to show off her crazy body all the time, this is a beautiful look, a nice change for her and her curves are still showing!

• Jess2 January 27, 2014 at 07:06 #

“did her face actually look like that?” – really? Perhaps you could take a look at Getty Images before posting such a rude comment.

3. Jo January 27, 2014 at 02:51 #

Best dressed of the GRAMMY night.

4. Christine January 27, 2014 at 02:56 #

She is becoming quite the fashion girl. I like this look.

5. Nat39 January 27, 2014 at 03:01 #

Lovely but this is Grammys. I was hoping for something more adventurous from her. I was more excited about her gorgeous and sexy blue Roberto Cavalli the other day. The eye makeup looks bad.

6. mandy January 27, 2014 at 03:02 #

Surprisingly she looks stunning. Beautiful gown.

7. Taylahre January 27, 2014 at 03:28 #

As much as I agree with everyone with saying that this look isn’t quite Grammy attire … I can kinda see why she chose this gown , as an australian myself I know there is limited events in our country when one can wear such a beautiful gown such as this and I just think she wanted such a moment

• Jess2 January 27, 2014 at 06:51 #

True!
      I do wish people dressed like this for our events though, they are continuously disappointing fashion wise.

• jessicamarantelli January 27, 2014 at 09:45 #

I agree. Some of the “gowns” that they wear to the Logies and other events are shocking, so I am glad that she wore this Elie Saab

8. arang January 27, 2014 at 03:48 #

I think she looks beautiful. To be honest, I’m not always a fan of Grammy attire, so this is a breath of fresh air to me. I would add a bracelet, though, to complete the look.

9. Alina January 27, 2014 at 04:27 #

She looks lovely! I kinda wish she had worn the Roberto Cavalli at the Grammys.

10. Gabrielle January 27, 2014 at 09:30 #

this Elie Saab dress looks fantastic on her, she has the perfect body shape to wear it, great choice!

11. Yeliz January 27, 2014 at 12:19 #

The gown looks great on her.

12. kane January 27, 2014 at 15:10 #