Rose Leslie In Temperley London – 2014 SAG Awards

Rose Leslie In Temperley London - 2014 SAG Awards

Rose Leslie also attended the 2014 SAG Awards, held on Saturday evening (January 18) at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.

For those of you tired of actresses not taking a risk, this Temperley London Spring 2014 top and skirt should wake you from your peaceful slumber.

I love the juxtaposition of the pretty lace lilac embroidered sheer top with the feisty animal print ball skirt.  It’s a ballsy look for the Scottish actress.

For me it’s a look she pulled off, even though she opted to go sans bra.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kaley Cuoco In Vera Wang - 2014 SAG Awards

Kaley Cuoco In Vera Wang – 2014 SAG Awards

Kylie Minogue's Nina Ricci Tiered Ruffle Silk-Lace Gown

Kylie Minogue’s Nina Ricci Tiered Ruffle Silk-Lace Gown

24 Responses to Rose Leslie In Temperley London – 2014 SAG Awards

1. Taylahre January 19, 2014 at 10:03 #

I’m not sure how I feel about this dress , however I do feel that had she pulled her hair back like them runway showing it may have lifted the look

• jessicamarantelli January 19, 2014 at 17:00 #

wow I was about to say the same thing in my comment. I think the hair off the shoulders would have helped heaps. Plus the use of a little thing called a BRA. Other than that I kinda like the dress. It’s an interesting mix that I don’t think I’ve seen before.

2. Charlotte January 19, 2014 at 10:27 #

The dress is a mess !

3. Stel January 19, 2014 at 11:14 #

Oh my Lord.. One of the worst things I’ve ever seen.. The only good thing is her hair

• kane January 19, 2014 at 15:04 #

…I don’t even like that. For a normal day, sure, but some award show?

4. Yeliz January 19, 2014 at 11:22 #

She is one of the worst dressed of the evening. I really don’t think that the top and the skirt work together. And not to wear a bra was definitely a wrong choice.

• Nat39 January 19, 2014 at 16:58 #

Exactly. Def. one of the worst.

5. CreoleLady January 19, 2014 at 11:47 #

I like it on the runway but the hair, lack of support, and length make for poor execution on the red carpet. I appreciate the attempt and like the lavender with her hair color.

6. H January 19, 2014 at 11:57 #

I do agree to not know how to feel about it, maybe is her posture, I just don’t know. However, FC, you have the ability to cover a lot of people that I have never seen cause no one give them any attention, but you do, and after you do it, I start noticing them in more media, which is a great thing t say!

• Catherine Kallon January 19, 2014 at 21:23 #

I love to hear that. Thank you. It means I am doing a good job x

7. msd January 19, 2014 at 12:38 #

This outfit is awful, awful, awful. She’s beautiful, though, and her hair and makeup is lovely.

8. Christine January 19, 2014 at 13:40 #

This is not a good look

9. Moxie January 19, 2014 at 13:43 #

Don’t like it on the runway or on her. Fashion fail.

10. Fiona - Perth January 19, 2014 at 14:19 #

Unusually tasteless for Temperley London. This is wy too sheer for this event.

11. Serenity January 19, 2014 at 14:22 #

I just can’t quite decide. She looks beautiful, no denying that, but it seems that the top and skirt are at odds with one another, more so than complementary. Not to mention the ‘northern exposure. However, there is something about it that is oddly appealing. It probably has a lot to do with her carriage. So, I’m mixed…

12. Camille January 19, 2014 at 15:47 #

Like the top, like the skirt, just not together. They don’t communicate in any way, just seems too random. She’s beautiful, love her hair, just wish she’d chosen something else. Fail.

13. arang January 19, 2014 at 16:10 #

She’s looking beautiful, but that dress . . . oy. And going braless under a transparent top is never going to be a classy look (imo).

14. Anj January 19, 2014 at 18:36 #

This might be pulled off is someone were tall and literally had no boobs. But even this small amount just makes this look so sloppy and unkempt. There’s also too much material and the colors aren’t very nice. Not a good look.

15. amy January 19, 2014 at 21:00 #

that dress is ugly, a leopard skirt? really? I was shocked to read it was a temperley outfit as they usually design classy pieces. worst dressed nominee.

16. Anne Gallagher January 20, 2014 at 00:02 #

I have seen Rose Leslie interviewed in person, and she has such a fun personality that this edgy gown suits her. She ought to have worn a bra as this would have given her more shape. Full skirts are hard. Most actresses who wear then on the red carpet are quite petite, but as full skirt looks better on a taller woman. This is why the runway look always seems to trump the red carpet look.

17. Joy January 20, 2014 at 00:13 #

Sans bra really? I don’t think that’s EVER a good look. It’s a shame too, because I liked the opposites attract element of this gown. A lot. However, she completely destroyed it with her tacky scheme for everyone to look at her.

18. Kathy January 20, 2014 at 02:52 #

Kudos to her for taking such a huge risk, but this is not working. Her hair, posture, and lack of bra make this look appear sloppy and careless.

19. EmmaWoodhouse January 20, 2014 at 19:01 #

Beautiful girl, horrid, horrid dress. One of the worst I’ve ever seen…and no bra just makes it worse.