Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Taylor Swift's Victoria Beckham Sleeveless Lace Blouse

Taylor Swift’s Victoria Beckham Sleeveless Lace Blouse

13 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Fashion Guru June 16, 2013 at 20:43 #

I think Amy Adams is the only one that truly stands out for me here. The rest are showing different iterations of their usual looks.

Amy looks very polished, gamine, and chic.

- JLO looks like the vamp that JLO is supposed to be.
    - Uma us wearing essentially the same Versace Cannes dress with the same updo.
    - Taylor and Amy look beautiful but none of it surprises.
    - and Olivia is about to pump gas of pick up mile– so dont bother her.

2. Yeliz June 16, 2013 at 21:04 #

Emmy Rossum in Naeem Khan. Runners-up are Amy Adams and Darby Stanchfield.

Best dressed man for me is (even though I love Henry Cavill) Zachary Levi in Reiss.

• KatieKate June 16, 2013 at 21:47 #

You totally nailed it with the women, and Zachary wad my second choice, but I have to go with Jake for the win!

3. Nat39 June 16, 2013 at 22:22 #

Emmy Rossum is a beauty in red, gorgeous with her fair skin and raven hair (wasn’t completely sold until I saw the sexy open back). Uma Thurman – runner-up (even though I wasn’t entirely happy with the fit in the bust area, still gorgeous in bold pink)

Jake Gyllenhaal for the men, looking so dapper in his classic tux. Zachary Levi – runner-up, nothing out of the ordinary, but he does look really good in his very well fitted 3 piece suit.

4. justme June 17, 2013 at 00:01 #

Emmy Rossum and Zachary Levi for me.

5. Marybeth June 17, 2013 at 00:12 #

Some very nice gown looks this week!
    Emmy Rossum is definitely my favorite. My runners up are Jing Tian and Amy Adams.

Among the men I like Zachary Levi best, closely followed by Jake Gyllenhaal.

6. Molly June 17, 2013 at 00:36 #

Amy Adams knocks everyone out of the park. Total glam. Same with Jake, red carpet polished and suave as all get-out.

7. Mary June 17, 2013 at 00:37 #

Jing Tian and Amy Adams. (Though Emmy Rossum is really gorgeous!)
    And Zachary Levi.

8. Kim-Tram June 17, 2013 at 08:04 #

It’s hands down Jing Tian for the ladies! Her gown is beyond gorgeous. As you stated, she is the modern princess in that alluring gown.

9. Abhijit Saiprem June 17, 2013 at 13:19 #

Jake and Emmy Rossum look the best.

10. tom June 17, 2013 at 15:12 #

a bit of a yawn fest this week…after cannes and the met ball everything seems a little dull.

11. Moxie June 17, 2013 at 15:31 #

Uma, Emma, Patina and Jing were my favorites. So hard to pick just one!

Zachary Levi for the men, definitely.

12. EmmaWoodhouse June 24, 2013 at 02:01 #

Zachary Levi was an easy choice for the men. But for women–Jing and Darby…ahh, I couldn’t pick! Also loved Emmy and Patina.