28.05.13

Uma Thurman In Giorgio Armani – Palme D’Or Winners Dinner

Uma Thurman In Giorgio Armani - Palme D'Or Winners Dinner

There is one more look from Cannes Film Festival and it comes courtesy of Uma Thurman who attended the Palme D’Or Winners Dinner following the closing ceremony.

The actress swapped her Atelier Versace gown for a Giorgio Armani custom made navy blue cold-shoulder gown featuring a draped neckline and tonal waistband, which was fully embroidered with black-and-blue Swarovski crystals.

Keeping the same Chopard jewels, hair and makeup from the red carpet, the 5ft 11in actress completed her look with gold Jimmy Choo ‘Fiona’ flats.

jimmy-choo-gold-fiona-sandal

You can buy Uma’s Jimmy Choo ‘Fiona’ sandals from Jimmy Choo US, Jimmy Choo UK and Nordstrom.com.

Credit: Getty

Heather Graham In Talbot Runhof - ‘The Hangover Part III’ Paris Premiere

Heather Graham In Talbot Runhof – ‘The Hangover Part III’ Paris Premiere

Bradley Cooper In Vivienne Westwood MAN - ‘The Hangover Part III’ Paris Premiere

Bradley Cooper In Vivienne Westwood MAN – ‘The Hangover Part III’ Paris Premiere

16 Responses to Uma Thurman In Giorgio Armani – Palme D’Or Winners Dinner

1. Christine May 28, 2013 at 15:42 #

She looks so good. This is much better than the Versace.

• dee May 28, 2013 at 16:13 #

2. EmmaWoodhouse May 28, 2013 at 15:45 #

Too low cut but otherwise I love the sleek elegance of this looks.

3. kane May 28, 2013 at 15:48 #

What a lovely dress, but it makes me think of Jack Lemmon’s obsession with “shoulders like Johnny Weissmuller” in “Some Like It Hot.”

4. Yeliz May 28, 2013 at 15:49 #

I would’ve never thought that such a gown would be paired with flats, but since we can’t see them properly, I really like the overall look. This gown is much better than her Versace gown.

5. GiGi May 28, 2013 at 16:01 #

She is so tall & statuesque she can wear this dress, and flats, with ease. What I don’t care for is her severe hair style. She could do with something a little ‘softer’ to me.

6. CreoleLady May 28, 2013 at 16:19 #

Totally enjoying Uma Thurman, she looks wonderful here. There is something about her, she seems both serene and joyful. Whatever it is, she is riveting on the red carpet these days.

7. Prudence May 28, 2013 at 16:32 #

why didnt she wear this to the closing ceremony??? or better yet, this is what I would have liked to see on Nicole.

• Fashion Guru May 29, 2013 at 05:38 #

It looks a little matronly on Uma. But her wearing flats with these shows confidence.

This dress, in turquoise or pale blue, on Nicole — heaven!

8. liz May 28, 2013 at 17:23 #

so much better than that godawful versace!

9. lisa May 28, 2013 at 17:56 #

The dress is beautiful on her. However, there is something off about her hair and/or makeup. It is too severe. I had the same thought when she wore the Versace.

10. Rebecca Z May 28, 2013 at 20:03 #

I like her hair and makeup much better with this dress, but I agree that her hair especially is too severe. She does look gorgeous here, tho. the dress is so classy and sophisticated–I never thought I’d say that about a “cold-shoulder” look.

11. Nat39 May 28, 2013 at 20:05 #

I was disappointed with her Versace look at the closing ceremony but this one works beautifully , she is gorgeous and sexy.

12. TeaAtTwo May 28, 2013 at 22:55 #

I really liked her Versace look but I do like this a bit more plus I’m always impressed how well she works flats on the red carpet.

13. Alicat May 29, 2013 at 03:31 #

She certainly knows how to dress for her statuesque frame. She looks spectacular. I like this better than the Versace too. It is amazing that she can wear flats and still command such an imposing silhouette. A class act.

14. Peonies and Pancakes May 29, 2013 at 14:34 #

Ahh, to be able to wear flats and look like a glamazon! She looks gorgeous (as usual).