28.05.13 Menswear, Premiere

Bradley Cooper In Vivienne Westwood MAN - ‘The Hangover Part III’ Paris Premiere

Bradley Cooper joined co-star Heather Graham on the red carpet at the Cinema UGC Normandie in France for the Paris premiere of ‘The Hangover III’ or, as they call it in France, ‘Very Bad Trip 3’.

The actor, who appears to be growing his beard out again, wore a Vivienne Westwood MAN suit.

His two-button charcoal suit styled with a white dress shirt and black tie was accessorized with tan lace-up shoes, when black would’ve been the more obvious choice.

Should he have gone with the obvious choice?

Credit: Getty

Uma Thurman In Giorgio Armani - Palme D'Or Winners Dinner

Uma Thurman In Giorgio Armani – Palme D’Or Winners Dinner

Net-A-Porter US End of Season Sale Is Now On

Net-A-Porter US End of Season Sale Is Now On

10 Responses to Bradley Cooper In Vivienne Westwood MAN – ‘The Hangover Part III’ Paris Premiere

1. Yeliz May 28, 2013 at 16:06 #

I don’t have a problem with the tan shoes, I think he looks very dapper.

2. dee May 28, 2013 at 16:12 #

I am not liking this outfit so much.

3. Marybeth May 28, 2013 at 16:19 #

I actually think the shoes work well here, maybe because the toe is dark, almost black.

I don’t like the bunched up pants, nor the strain on the jacket at the button. (With his arms straight down, there should be no pull-crease, IMO.)
    Whether shirt cuffs show or not is a matter of taste —I usually prefer that they do — but it had better be the same on both arms.
    I love the fabric of the suit but to my eye the fit is less than perfect.

4. Christine May 28, 2013 at 16:24 #

Handsome

5. EmmaWoodhouse May 28, 2013 at 16:33 #

I like the suit but he needed black shoes.

6. Noemi May 28, 2013 at 16:44 #

I simply dislike those shoes, while I like the suit but the jacket is a bit too short for my taste.

7. justme May 28, 2013 at 18:00 #

I don’t like the suit but he looks lovely from the neck up. He finally washed his hair xD

8. Nat39 May 28, 2013 at 19:58 #

He most certainly needed black shoes here, the tan ones stick out like a sore thumb.

9. Alicat May 29, 2013 at 04:48 #

He is a handsome man. That jacket does seem a bit short, in length as well as where the top button sits. Black shoes are the obvious choice but I like these. The men could do with a bit of colour at times.

10. Fashion Guru May 29, 2013 at 05:45 #

The bespoke shoes are not the problem here. The cheap cut of the suit is. It is boxy to begin with and a size too small. It doesn’t give him the desired V-shape for this type of suiting. The pants are even worse. They are already high wasted, and the fact that they are too long, made him hike them up even higher. Any higher, and it’s a male camel-toe people!

I’m surprised this was not Forever 21 Men. Good thing he’s hot so we’ll forgive him.