Bella Thorne In Katie Ermilio – ‘Iron Man 3′ LA Premiere

Bella Thorne In Katie Ermilio - 'Iron Man 3' LA Premiere

Bella Thorne attended the Walt Disney Pictures premiere of ‘Iron Man 3′ held at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California yesterday evening.

The young actress wore a Katie Ermilio Spring 2013 ensemble for the occasion.

While I love that she opted for this two-piece printed look with a peplum skirt, I wish the skirt was much shorter as worn by Jamie King. However, I love that she continues to experiment with different styles; the strapless dresses were starting to become a bit repetitive.

I am not sure why Bella opted to wear such an opulent, colourful necklace, because it is totally lost against the print of her pleated-sleeved crop top.

Beauty-wise, she opted for a soft orange lip colour and what’s becoming her signature top knot, with a bright-yellow manicure completing her look.

When it comes to footwear, she can do better.

Credit: Katie Ermilio & Getty

Selena Gomez In 3.1 Phillip Lim - Elvis Duran Z100 Morning Show

Selena Gomez In 3.1 Phillip Lim – Elvis Duran Z100 Morning Show

Olivia Palermo In Rochas - Rochas Madrid Event

Olivia Palermo In Rochas – Rochas Madrid Event

22 Responses to Bella Thorne In Katie Ermilio – ‘Iron Man 3′ LA Premiere

1. Charlotte April 25, 2013 at 13:04 #

The necklace and the shoes (ugly !) are out of place. Plus, I don’t like this print, it’s a not for me.

This promo tour is really not a great one.

2. Valeria April 25, 2013 at 13:15 #

Looking at elements separately I don’t like either shoes or yellow manicure, but I think this look is great and as a whole picture delightful and quirky.

3. Zee April 25, 2013 at 13:16 #

I don’t get the necklace, but I like the look. The long, fitted, patterned skirt with topknot hair and the shoes make me think it is a modern play on a geisha girl look.

4. kane April 25, 2013 at 14:49 #

I find the outfit on the right intriguing as well as Jaimie’s, and don’t have (m)any positive things to say about the picture on the right…

5. Marybeth April 25, 2013 at 15:01 #

If you took the lookbook version and cut it off at the knee, ditched the necklace and heavy shoes, this would be a great look for Bella. As it is, there is just too much going on.

6. dee April 25, 2013 at 15:15 #

She didn’t need the necklace and I don’t mind the shoes on this occasion.

7. Yeliz April 25, 2013 at 15:48 #

The length of the skirt and the necklace don’t bother me, but I really dislike those shoes.

• Keshawa May 14, 2013 at 12:11 #

yeah those shoes have completely ruined the look. cause this is the traditional attire of Sri Lankan women!

here is an evidence shame on you Katie Ermilio!

8. Christine April 25, 2013 at 15:49 #

The hair and the shoes are wrong for this cute dress.

9. EmmaWoodhouse April 25, 2013 at 15:50 #

Who is she, Bonnie Wright?
    This look doesn’t work at all–not the broad shoulders, not the crop top, not the awkward skirt length, not the loud print, not the top knot, and not the shoes. I only like the necklace, actually.

10. Lisa April 25, 2013 at 16:37 #

So much going on here, looks like a circus to me.

11. Amanda April 25, 2013 at 17:14 #

She got it all wrong.

12. Anj April 25, 2013 at 17:50 #

This look is fug. She doesn’t have the curves to pull off such a straight skirt and don’t get me started on those shoes.
    Everything is overly done here from top to bottom.

13. Thilina April 25, 2013 at 18:17 #

In Sri Lanka it is a traditional dress and we call it “Reddai hatte”

14. Nat39 April 25, 2013 at 18:59 #

She needed the shorter skirt without a doubt, and the styling is so heavy-handed, this comes across very try-hard.

15. sAJA April 25, 2013 at 19:33 #

Wow..this is what typical sinhalese village people wear (minus the shoes) lol

16. admmgz April 25, 2013 at 20:17 #

Although I don’t care for this look, I like how she’s playing w/ fashion :)

17. Hasi April 25, 2013 at 22:21 #

She is wearing Sri Lankan Sinhalese kinda traditional outfit which normally wear by teenage young girls below 18

18. dan April 26, 2013 at 03:10 #

This is “reddai-hattei” a traditional Sri Lankan dress.

19. lelia April 26, 2013 at 11:17 #

the whole design and concept mirrors the traditional Sri Lankan costume “radhai hattai”. If the designer did get this idea from Sri Lankan traditional clothing then it’s good she left it as it should be without changing it and making it more ‘modern’ (shortening the length and so on)

20. Amal April 27, 2013 at 05:16 #

I’m surprised no one has raised the issue of copyrights here. Someone got paid good many for a obvious copy of a Sri Lankan traditional dress…

Also I would if Katie Ermilio would sue if someone else tries to sell the “design” to one of the big retailers…

21. Keshawa May 14, 2013 at 12:07 #

I think the page should credit Sri Lanka and not Katie Ermilio as the designer of this outfit! This is the traditional attire of Sri Lankan women!Those shoes have completely ruined the look. I hope Katie Ermilio had the decency to acknowledge that she took this design from Sri Lanka without changing a thing. Please access the link below for evidence