Jana Kramer In Badgley Mischka – 2013 ACM Awards

Jana Kramer In Badgley Mischka - 2013 ACM Awards

A country music event wouldn’t be a country music event without a blinged-out gown taking to the red carpet.

This came courtesy of Jana Kramer, who shone on the red carpet at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, where the 2013 ACM Awards took place yesterday evening.

The singer showcased her toned figure wearing a Badgley Mischka Fall 2013 gown, our first look at this collection on the red carpet.

Her gold beaded-and-crystallized embellished gown with fringe detailing and a tulle skirt looks mighty heavy, but Jana pulls it off with ease.

I know this style of gown isn’t to everyone’s taste, but this was one of my favourites on the night as you know I have a penchant for gowns with a touch of sparkle – just call me Mrs Magpie.

With her hair pulled back into a wavy ponytail, Jana complete her look with flawless makeup and subtle gold jewels.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jewel In Edition by Georges Chakra - ACM Awards 2014

Jewel In Edition by Georges Chakra – ACM Awards 2014

Beth Behrs In Monique Lhuillier - 2013 ACM Awards

Beth Behrs In Monique Lhuillier – 2013 ACM Awards

19 Responses to Jana Kramer In Badgley Mischka – 2013 ACM Awards

1. Alina April 8, 2013 at 10:12 #

I really like this!
    I feel like it has an art deco vibe!

• Lindsay April 12, 2013 at 17:37 #

I totally agree with You Alina! It’s very fashion forward and I think this dress was a knock out moment for those awards.

2. Teleholic April 8, 2013 at 10:23 #

I love mixing up a look but this is one of those I wish just stayed the path it started all the way down. Still stunning.

3. Angie April 8, 2013 at 12:04 #

Uhm, I don’t know really… the dress is not bad and it’s very flattering on her (I think she’s wearing it better than the model) but I think it would look better without the white tulle. All gold would be better.

4. Amy April 8, 2013 at 12:04 #

There’s too much going on with this dress. I can’t believe this is a Badgley-M. There’s an overload of details. But surprisingly she doesn’t look bad. she has a great silhouette.

5. AnderBoBo April 8, 2013 at 13:23 #

I agree with you FC, I love this look! There may be a lot going on with the gown but her impeccable styling choices and confidence are totally selling this look.

• Nat39 April 8, 2013 at 19:57 #

I also think that she pulled off this busy look very well. I’m sold.

6. Jess2 April 8, 2013 at 13:58 #

I adore Jana!! I think she looks amazing and so tall! This is one of the best at the event.

7. dee April 8, 2013 at 14:07 #

I like the dress on her but she needed to punch up her lipcolor and hair. A bright lipcolor and slicker hairstyle would have been better.

8. Christine April 8, 2013 at 14:10 #

Her dress looks a little similar to Taylor. But I like this dress on her.

9. EmmaWoodhouse April 8, 2013 at 15:10 #

Bling moment! I love it! So pretty :) Definitely one of my favorites of the night—she styled this gorgeous gown in a very classy way as well. Love the fringed back.

10. DSI April 8, 2013 at 15:24 #

Grand entrance! I wouldnt have minded a bit of lip stain though! The gown photographs better on the runway with subtle dark patches of shimmer highlighting the gold, perhaps due to better lighting effects.

• admmgz April 8, 2013 at 20:11 #

11. Nat April 8, 2013 at 16:54 #

This is so Taylor Swift. I think she already wore something similar. Yes it is a great dress but dated on the red carpet.

12. Yeliz April 8, 2013 at 17:47 #

Not liking this gown.

13. Anj April 8, 2013 at 18:29 #

This dress is so much better than Taylor Swift’s. It’s intricate, alive, and stunning.

14. Kathy April 8, 2013 at 18:58 #

This reminds me of Olivia Munn’s Temperley London, which was also gold and beaded but tulle at the bottom.

I’m not loving the fringe at the top of Jana’s gown, but it’s beautiful nonetheless. A close second BDOTN to Taylor’s Dolce & Gabbana.

15. Sharon April 8, 2013 at 22:16 #

I’m not a fan of tulle in general and the raw edged hem in particular. I kind of wish the tulle skirt had been cut off and the sparkles continued to the floor. But Jana looks so lovely that I’ll give the tulle a pass this time.

16. Lindsay April 12, 2013 at 17:46 #

OMG I am now in love with this dress! I would wear this if I was in Vegas. It’s perfect for VEGAS! I saw her picture from last year’s ACM’s and she looked terrible. She must have hired a new stylist because her fashion is amazing now. I want this dress