Zoe Krat Alexander Wang

When your parents are Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet, having great style is in your DNA.

Zoe Kravitz proved that once again when she took centre stage at the Zoe Kravitz For Swarovski Crystallized launch party, held at Gramercy Park Hotel Rooftop in New York City yesterday evening.

Wearing a look by her go-to designer, Alexander Wang, the New Yorker donned a black straight-cut crewneck leather dress separated by sheer panels from his Spring 2013 collection.

Opting for a head-to-toe Wang look, she wore the black ‘Aline’ T-strap sandals we first saw on Karolina Kurkova, with a black clutch.

I don’t think the coloured necklace was needed with her minimalist look, but it’s not that noticeable to be a bother.

A centre-parted braided ‘do and kohl-rimmed eyes completed her look.

Aline Wang

You can buy Zoe’s Alexander Wang sandals from AlexanderWang.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lily Allen In Alexander Wang - The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

Lily Allen In Alexander Wang – The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

Fergie In Mary Katrantzou - 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Fergie In Mary Katrantzou – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

15 Responses to Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang – Zoe Kravitz For Swarovski Crystallized Launch Party

1. Nat39 March 22, 2013 at 17:03 #

The dress is tacky, doesn’t fit her well, and she is not rocking it. The shoes are tacky as well, and the necklace is way out of place. It’s a fail, thumbs down from me.

2. AnderBoBo March 22, 2013 at 17:18 #

Minus a few accessory additions I wouldn’t have suggested, I think she looks great. She totally exudes that Alexander Wang attitude.

3. Marybeth March 22, 2013 at 17:37 #

Minus the inexplicable necklace, I like this very much — but ONLY on Zoe! On anyone else I can think of, it would either come across as trashy or try-too-hard.

4. mm March 22, 2013 at 17:51 #

Such a beautiful girl. I love when she styles her hair. She looks great. The added necklace was a no

5. Anj March 22, 2013 at 18:18 #

I like the dress but I hate, hate her hair! The necklace has got to go, and I just hate this whole garter-belt idea for shoes.

6. Yeliz March 22, 2013 at 18:52 #

Not feeling this look.

7. tod March 22, 2013 at 19:24 #

doesn´t anyone else notice a peek of under boob? or what else could that be? funnily enough only on one side which spoils the look unfortunately.

• Sara March 25, 2013 at 15:54 #

+1 the showing boob really bothers me

8. Carla March 22, 2013 at 20:49 #

Well…given that she was there to promote the necklace (ie., her jewelry line), I’d say the dress was definitely inexplicable and out of place.

9. Christine March 23, 2013 at 02:29 #

Everything works here. She is making this work somehow.

10. Lm March 23, 2013 at 02:51 #

She looks so-so but this outfit has no imagination, she took almost every single detail off the runway from hair to dress to shoes. And then she added that necklace on her own which just looks out of place. Of all the things she’s worn i have yet to come across a single look were she looks amazing just yet.

11. goldfish March 23, 2013 at 23:59 #

looove this and love this on Zoe.. she is such a alexander wang girl, and doesn’t come off as a tryhard, like many others would