Kaley Cuoco In Monique Lhuillier – 21st Annual ‘A Night At Sardi’s’ Gala

Kaley Cuoco In Monique Lhuillier PF 13- 21st Annual 'A Night At Sardi's' Gala

Kaley Cuoco is becoming quite the red carpet regular, having yet another chance to shine at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California last night for the 21st Annual ‘A Night At Sardi’s’ Gala Benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association.

The ‘Big Bang Theory’ actress donned a Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2013 gown.

Her midnight-blue silk strapless gown with tonal paillettes was styled with a matching clutch.

The rest of her styling was kept simple, with a centre-parted ‘do, kohl-rimmed eyes and a shimmering nude lip colour.

Her hair lets down this look; despite the fact that she needs a touch up, her hair is pretty lifeless, weighing down the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Christina Hendricks In L'Wren Scott - ‘Mad Men’ Season 6 Premiere

Christina Hendricks In L’Wren Scott – ‘Mad Men’ Season 6 Premiere

Kate Upton In Louis Vuitton - Samsung's 2013 Television Line Launch Event

Kate Upton In Louis Vuitton – Samsung’s 2013 Television Line Launch Event

9 Responses to Kaley Cuoco In Monique Lhuillier – 21st Annual ‘A Night At Sardi’s’ Gala

1. dee March 21, 2013 at 13:33 #

The hair is not working with the dress. It is too casual looking. Not crazy about the dress on her either.

• Yeliz March 21, 2013 at 15:53 #

+1, love the dress on the model, but there is nothing special about Kaley’s look.

2. Betelgeuze March 21, 2013 at 13:51 #

The dress is quite nice, one shade too dark for my taste, but still pretty. I don’t mind the hair, mainly because I still vividly remember the monstrosity she had for the 2013 SAG Awards. Overall, a good look.

3. Moxie March 21, 2013 at 15:14 #

Beautiful dress, shame about the hair.

4. Anj March 21, 2013 at 15:42 #

I like the dress on her. I’m glad she’s opening up to darker colors. I think she’s trying to do that sleek & straight look with her hair. It would’ve been better if she tucked it behind her ears. It would open her face up too.

5. Nat39 March 21, 2013 at 17:24 #

The dress works beautifully on her curvy figure, she looks sexy, the hair does bring the look down, wish she’d pulled it back into a sleek ‘do.

6. Christine March 22, 2013 at 01:18 #

Not a good look.

7. EmmaWoodhouse March 22, 2013 at 03:21 #

This is not a judgment against Kaley, as I’ve loved her style in the past, but this dress looks like a tacky prom dress on her. It looks amazing on the model. I’m not sure why I feel so different picture to picture. Maybe the lighting? Maybe the way it fits? I wish she’d done more with her hair.

8. Jess2 March 23, 2013 at 04:21 #

This dress is terribly unflattering on Kaley, especially considering how amazing she looked in Monique Lhuillier a week ago –