22.02.13 Photocall

Selena Gomez In Blumarine – ‘Spring Breakers’ Madrid Photocall

Selena Gomez In Blumarine - 'Spring Breakers' Madrid PhotocallContinuing to keep us guessing about her style choices for her ‘Spring Breakers’ promo tour, Selena Gomez stepped out once again to promote the movie at the Madrid photocall on Thursday at the Villamagna Hotel in Spain.

After sauntering out a skin-baring Gucci mini and a sexy Atelier Versace suit, this ladylike Blumarine ensemble was downright demure for the young starlet.

The only thing remotely wild here was the neon chartreuse colour of her painted chiffon blouse.

When paired with a high-waisted white pencil skirt and plain black Casadei pumps, this was another mature moment for Selena.

Black gemstone earrings and long waves topped off this dressy office look.

Credit: FameFlynet

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Vanessa Hudgens In Katharine Kidd -  'Spring Breakers' Madrid Photocall

Vanessa Hudgens In Katharine Kidd – ‘Spring Breakers’ Madrid Photocall

17 Responses to Selena Gomez In Blumarine – ‘Spring Breakers’ Madrid Photocall

1. Christine February 22, 2013 at 02:19 #

Not feeling this look. She looks old beyond her years here.

• Mandy February 22, 2013 at 02:25 #

I can picture this looking really great on Helen Mirren

• jeremyrain February 22, 2013 at 06:38 #

Or Sophia Vergara.

2. Kathy February 22, 2013 at 02:29 #

What? Honestly, I’m baffled. Her style has been all over the place on this promo tour. She’s always either trying too hard, or accessorizing wrong, or her dress is a poor fit or there’s some issue like that. This look is quite cringe-worthy to me. The chartreuse color is beautiful, but the pencil skirt and black pumps just create a secretary feel. This belongs at an office, not a photocall.

3. Paulo February 22, 2013 at 02:29 #

This look is too mature and too serious to wear while promoting a movie titled “Spring Breakers”!

• Ruth February 22, 2013 at 03:14 #

Yes – much too mature for the photocall, but I have to say she looks very nice here. I like her makeup, I like her earrings, I love the colour of the blouse, fantastic pencil skirt. I’m on the fence about the shoes, but overall I think she looks great.

4. EmmaWoodhouse February 22, 2013 at 03:48 #

Other than the gaping/too low keyhole, I love the demure vibe of this look. She’s been taking a kind of trashy route lately, this is far sweeter and the blousy top + sleek pencil skirt is pretty chic. She could have chosen better shoes and fixed the keyhole, but other than that I like.

5. arang February 22, 2013 at 04:01 #

I like where she’s going with this look, but it does seem a bit too old for her again. I do appreciate this as a sign that she doesn’t equate baring all with maturity and sophistication, though. She still looks pretty, as usual.

6. Kathy February 22, 2013 at 04:23 #

This look unfortunately ages her.

btw, FC what about the 2 other leading actresses in this movie?

7. Dhppy February 22, 2013 at 04:43 #

On the one hand, this is gorgeous. On the other, it’s way too mature for that baby face.

• Yeliz February 22, 2013 at 05:20 #

ITA.

8. Jai February 22, 2013 at 09:19 #

This would be suitable for a 40 year old corporate exec. She looks ridiculous.

9. Louise February 22, 2013 at 09:48 #

I like her, I really do. But this is the worst I’ve ever seen her.

10. justme February 22, 2013 at 10:21 #

Her style is all over the place and not in a good way either.

11. dee February 22, 2013 at 13:00 #

I really like this and I think she styled it well. I don’t think this is too mature at all. It is very sophisticated and classy. I rather see a young lady wearing something like this than wear revealing clothes.

12. Marybeth February 22, 2013 at 16:03 #

It’s just okay.

She used to be one of the best dressed teens, very chic but age-appropriate and fun. She seems to be having a hard time transitioning to an adult style that’s right for HER.
    I still have confidence that she’ll figure it out, but this current tour has been disappointing.

13. adrian February 22, 2013 at 21:07 #