Emma Stone In Stella McCartney – ‘The Croods’ Berlin Film Festival Photocall

Emma Stone In Stella McCartney - 'The Croods' Berlin Film Festival Photocall

Emma Stone made a welcome return to the red carpet this afternoon while attending the photocall for her latest movie, ‘The Croods’, during the Berlinale Film Festival.

Another week, another Stella McCartney dress on the red carpet, this time from the Spring 2013 collection.

Her bright-orange-and-white silk dress, which was shorter than with runway version plus it doesn’t have the sheer panel, was teamed with nude Christian Louboutin ‘Batignolles’ pumps, gold Jamie Wolf leaf-shaped earrings and a Melinda Maria ‘Hunter’ gold ring.

I love the complementary bright-orange lip colour and high bun which showcases her flair for having fun with fashion.

As we would expect, this is yet another flawless look from Emma, but I wish the shoes were less predictable.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

24 thoughts on “Emma Stone In Stella McCartney – ‘The Croods’ Berlin Film Festival Photocall

1. Anne

Inevitably, I must compare this to Song Jia’s amazingly styled and similar SM look from January, and therefore, this falls flat for me on Emma.

2. Nat39

Can’t find a single good thing from the neck down – so awfully plain and underwhelming. Beautiful from the neck up.

1. justme

I agree.
      She looks so well put together from the neck up that when you see her dress, you can’t help but be disappointed.

3. GGG

I love this! She looks modern and fresh. Yes, the shoes are boring but I think she wanted to keep the attention on the colorful dress and her fabulous make-up.

4. Shelby

The shoes are a letdown. Other than that, I’m excited to see Emma back on the carpet! Everything from the ankles up is flawless, love the styling choices!

5. FelipeA

This is not good at all. The dress is really really BLAH and the hair is way too done for how effortless the dress is. Even the lip color, despite being absolutely gorgeous on her, doesn’t really work with the look for me. A simple slightly messy updo, beautiful nude glossy lips and either look 36 or 38 from the show along with nude strappy sandals would be the way to go for me.

6. Kathy

Eh. Stella McCartney is so overrated to me. There’s nothing WRONG with her clothes, per say, but the frequency with which celebs wear her clothes is astounding. I like the runway version of this dress (which isn’t anything too special to begin with) but Emma’s version is less interesting. Emma deserves much better.

7. Luiza

remember, guys, this is only a PHOTOCALL and PRESS CONFERENCE. she doesn’t need to wear the most outrageous and fabulous dress for such events.

8. fromchi-town

I love this look… the color is so refreshing and the hair is spot on. Yes, the shoes are boring… but I just love it.

9. TeaAtTwo

I like thisthe hair and make-up are flawless. The modifications give a more formal, elegant vibe and I love the mango hue. A pair of pumps in a bright colour or silver or gold would have been great.

10. EmmaWoodhouse

Love this look–bold, fun, mod and fresh. The modification to take away the sheer part was great, and though the near shapeless shift shape should be hard to pull off Emma looks great. She exudes such confidence and poise. Her hairstyle works great too, as does the red lip. I think red shoes would have punched up this look even more.

11. Haley

I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it either. I think the red lip is fine, but those shoes don’t work at all! And you can’t see the sheer portion of the dress because it isn’t tailored correctly.

12. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang

Keep the dress, skip the shoes!! Although the nude heels are a bit expected, but this two-tone Stella McCartney dress is simply striking on Emma!!Love the pop of coral lips which are to-die-for and the high bun is oh-so-chic!! Love that Emma is back to her own red carpet glamour queen status!!

13. Angela

This look screams contemporary, and her hair and makeup are very vibrant and fresh, as with her dress. I agree the shoes are a tad bland, but the neon orange can speak for itself in this case and psychedelic shoes might’ve cluttered the cleanness of the look.