Jane Krakowski In Kaufmanfranco – 2013 SAG Awards

Jane Krakowski In Kaufmanfranco - 2013 SAG Awards

Jane Krakowski’s style is hugely underrated; she looked stunning on Sunday evening as she took to the red carpet at the Shrine in California for the 2013 SAG Awards.

Dressed in a sequin coral Kaufmanfranco gown, her plunging sleeveless frock with a tonal belt with a silver buckle was styled with a matching croc Judith Leiber clutch and stunning coral-and-diamond David Webb jewels.

Thankfully, she didn’t get the black memo.

A sexy updo with side-swept bangs completed her flawless look.

Needless to say, with her decision to wear glorious colour she was one of my favourites on the night.

Credit: Getty

Julie Bowen In Johanna Johnson - 2013 SAG Awards

Julie Bowen In Johanna Johnson – 2013 SAG Awards

Morgan Saylor In Naeem Khan - 2013 SAG Awards

Morgan Saylor In Naeem Khan – 2013 SAG Awards

19 Responses to Jane Krakowski In Kaufmanfranco – 2013 SAG Awards

1. msd January 28, 2013 at 12:32 #

Hmm, to me this looks like an inferior version of what Katharine McPhee wore to the Met gala.

• SilentVisitor January 28, 2013 at 13:24 #

Exactly. I first thought this is the Elie Saab that KM wore at the MET gala……

• jessicamarantelli January 28, 2013 at 17:27 #

I thought exactly the same thing but the cut is a little different. I think the lookbook cut is nicer with the lower drop waist, instead jane’s is belted higher which makes it look more like KMcP’s met gala gown. still a nice refreshing spot of colour on the red carpet.

2. the very Simon g January 28, 2013 at 12:33 #

Agreed. She was definitely best dressed.

What a gorgeous colour on her, and the fit and length are perfect.

A boring red carpet made much more colourful by Jane. Well done girl!

3. Pablo January 28, 2013 at 12:57 #

I don’t understand why she doesn’t get much more credit. She’s so consistent and always delivers at big events.

This was no exception. She looks spectacular. Beautiful gown, stunning colour, impeccable hair and make-up… I’m such a Jane fan. :)

4. dee January 28, 2013 at 13:07 #

She looks great. Love the color.

5. Yeliz January 28, 2013 at 13:07 #

The colour of the gown is so beautiful. She looks gorgeous and wears the belt in the right place rather than the model.

• Christine January 28, 2013 at 14:13 #

6. Tracy L January 28, 2013 at 13:20 #

She looks amazing! Great dress. Will miss seeing her on 30 Rock.

7. EmmaWoodhouse January 28, 2013 at 13:21 #

Not my favorite. The color of the gown is odd to me, and I don’t like the fit of the bodice on her. Her styling is nice but other than that I don’t love the look.

8. Anderbobo January 28, 2013 at 13:24 #

She looks amazing! I would say she is wearing it better than the model. That color was much needed in a sea of black.

9. Jess2 January 28, 2013 at 13:34 #

I really really really want to love this because the dress is stunning and I absolutely love this colour on Jane. I’m afraid I don’t find this shape flattering on her, it makes her top half look very bulky. I usually love Jane’s style, just not tonight, sorry :(

10. Carla January 28, 2013 at 13:37 #

I agree!! She is my top 5! So beautiful and the best color of the night

11. Moxie January 28, 2013 at 15:49 #

Love the color, but the fit of the bodice seems off.

12. Marybeth January 28, 2013 at 15:52 #

The cut of the dress is not especially flattering to her figure, but it’s okay.
    I am clearly running against the opinion here but I don’t think the peachy color works well with her skin tones, which are rather….peachy. I would love to see this dress on someone with a darker complexion who can set off the glorious color. To me this is too uniformly head-to-toe monotone.

• Nat39 January 28, 2013 at 21:03 #

The colour is glorious but not on her, I’m afraid, I agree, but I’m sure it will be glorious on FC (not sure if it’s exact same shade of coral of FC’s Oscars gown though, it looked more pinkish than peachy on my monitor :)

13. Katie January 28, 2013 at 16:58 #

This dress is so beautiful ,the fit, colour everything i adore it

14. Parvati January 28, 2013 at 22:23 #

I agree about the gorgeous colour, but I’m not crazy about the shape – I find it rather unflattering for her.

15. Taksi January 29, 2013 at 01:33 #

Have we seen this dress before?