24.01.13 Premiere

Ashley Tisdale In Philip Armstrong – ‘Movie 43′ LA Premiere

Ashley Tisdale In Philip Armstrong - 'Movie 43' LA Premiere

Ashley Tisdale joined Chloe Moretz on the red carpet at the TLC Chinese Theatre last night for the LA premiere of ‘Movie 43’.

The actress wore a Philip Armstrong dress for the occasion.

Her cocktail dress, featuring a cream lace bodice and black textured flared skirt, was styled with edgy cut-out booties, a black Lauren Merkin clutch, studded earrings and a black headband.

I know many of you are tired of Ashley’s girlie looks, wishing she would dress more her age, so how does this look fare?

Credit: Getty

Dita von Teese In Elie Saab - Elie Saab Couture Fashion Week After Party

Dita von Teese In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Couture Fashion Week After Party

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 National Television Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 National Television Awards?

20 Responses to Ashley Tisdale In Philip Armstrong – ‘Movie 43′ LA Premiere

1. Yeliz January 24, 2013 at 13:58 #

It’s a cute look and I like it, but I still wish that she’d dress more age appropriate.

2. dee January 24, 2013 at 13:59 #

I like everything but the shoes.

3. Alex January 24, 2013 at 14:15 #

I actually like this look. It is very flattering on her.

• Lisa January 25, 2013 at 01:21 #

4. Molly January 24, 2013 at 14:22 #

Having a really hard time even seeing the dress because the makeup and hair kind of terrify me from the full front shot. She looks beautiful in the side view close-up, though, so maybe it is the combination of bad lighting and that weird white shadow under her eyes, which must be a thing with her makeup artist, because she’s had it in previous outings. She does look a little more grown-up, but I can’t say I’m a fan of anything about this look.

5. Carolina January 24, 2013 at 14:43 #

She needs a new stylist. She has an unusual face that she’s still growing in to, and her clothing is not suited to that uniqueness. In this case, the shoes are bad and the dress – meh.

6. Christine January 24, 2013 at 14:54 #

Ok look.

7. Betelgeuze January 24, 2013 at 15:10 #

When I look at her I still see the annoying girl from High School Musical.
    Still waiting for her grown-up moment. Sophisticated sexy gown maybe. But until then… meh.

8. firien January 24, 2013 at 18:01 #

Coleen Rooney wore this dress last year, on that epic photo with badly dressed WAGs: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2012/04/13/coleen-rooney-in-philip-armstrong-john-smiths-grand-national-ladies-day/

• Fashion Critic January 24, 2013 at 18:04 #

ah yes, the skirt is different fabric, but it is the same dress.

Thank you.

9. Sarah Langley January 24, 2013 at 18:23 #

Why oh why …is she trying to hang on to high school musical? Let go woman!
    And I am with Molly … Little less st tropez would help
    The shoes are really not very nice and make the whole thing look very cheap…

10. Amy January 24, 2013 at 18:34 #

the shoes are awful. And yes she still dresses like her HSM days. She needs to evolve style-wise and … do some movies.

• Poppy January 25, 2013 at 01:02 #

She is doing movies. She took over the Scary Movie Franchise from Anna Faris and just booked a movie with Nic Cage.

11. Lisa January 24, 2013 at 20:07 #

I love the Steiger shoes but they don’t go with the dress at all. Someone get this girl a new stylist please.

12. Laurie January 24, 2013 at 20:44 #

I actually like the shoes with the dress. She needed something a bit substantial to offset the volume of the skirt. I think the shoes make it a bit more modern and edgy. I think she’s been looking much better lately than she was in the past. I like the dress/ensemble, but wish she would retire the duck expression she does on the carpet.

13. Chloe January 25, 2013 at 00:54 #

The headband takes it to juvenile and it’s too high-waisted.

14. Betty January 25, 2013 at 01:04 #

I don’t see what is wrong wtih this look. I don’t think she looks young at all. I also liked that dress she wore to the Golden Globe parties. She is slowly evolving. She looks better than Chloe M who dresses like a 44 year old. talk about meh.

• Shari January 25, 2013 at 01:07 #

I agree. I am sure if Jessica Chastain was wearing this dress you would all love it.

• EmmaWoodhouse January 26, 2013 at 16:36 #

Actually I like it way better on Ashley than I would on Jessica.

15. EmmaWoodhouse January 26, 2013 at 16:35 #

It would be cute on Hailee Steinfeld, it’s a bit young for Ashley. However I think she styled it well so she pulls it off.