Isla Fisher In Willow – ‘Les Miserables’ London Premiere

Isla Fisher and her husband, Sacha Baron Cohen (in Dolce & Gabbana), attended the ‘Les Miserables’ world premiere held at the Odeon Leicester Square in London yesterday evening.

The red-haired actress wore a Willow Spring 2013 dress.

Her white strapless dress, with a cut-out bustier bodice and a floaty chiffon skirt, is risqué on the top and angelic on the bottom.

Compared to the model, one may think that the cups appear to be too small, but her cups don’t runneth over.

Christian Louboutin metallic ankle-strap sandals with embellishments, a simple hairstyle, and a nude lip colour completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Paz Vega In Alexandre Vauthier Couture - Bulgari Hosts ‘Cleopatra’ Cocktail

Paz Vega In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – Bulgari Hosts ‘Cleopatra’ Cocktail

Matt Damon In Ermenegildo Zegna - 'Promise Land' New York Premiere

Matt Damon In Ermenegildo Zegna – ‘Promise Land’ New York Premiere

11 Responses to Isla Fisher In Willow – ‘Les Miserables’ London Premiere

1. Linda December 6, 2012 at 10:44 #

I bet her husband loves that dress! It looks nice, the fit is impeccable in the chest, can’t help but wonder how the heck it stays up? Not to my personal taste, but I think she makes it work.

2. Tilly December 6, 2012 at 11:42 #

I think it’s awful. I have yet to see her dressed well. She could look stunning, but never manages to in my opinion.

3. Jess2 December 6, 2012 at 11:45 #

How on earth does that dress stay up? I would be so paranoid. Definitely an interesting choice and she look lovely. Great hair and makeup but I do think a bit of waist cinching is needed.

4. noo December 6, 2012 at 13:56 #

The chest is too tiny!

5. Christine December 6, 2012 at 14:55 #

Ill fitting

6. Katie December 6, 2012 at 15:23 #

Very tacky looking, hate it!

7. Rebecca Z December 6, 2012 at 16:43 #

It actually fits her perfectly–the bodice looks like it is basically built on an underwire bra. But it is tacky–a gimmick. Too bad–love the skirt.

8. Leti December 6, 2012 at 17:50 #

I want to like this, but there’s just a little too much exposure for my taste, especially in combination with the cut outs. It does seem to fit impeccably well, though….

9. Yeliz December 6, 2012 at 18:16 #

The cups really look too small, but she looks lovely nonetheless.

10. EmmaWoodhouse December 7, 2012 at 01:47 #

This is trashy looking, unflattering, and looks really poorly made. I don’t understand how a designer could make a bodice like that and think “wow, this looks great”

11. Emma December 8, 2012 at 22:47 #

I think that the dress itself is very elegant – on a model or someone shorter with the same shape. On the runway the silhouette, the colour and the detailing all work nicely and the form emphasizes the model’s shoulders beutifully. But no woman with a cup size above A should ever be mistaken to wear this. Those cups just were not designed to be filled.