07.11.12

Michelle Obama In Michael Kors – Election Night

U.S. President Barack Obama walked on stage with First Lady Michelle Obama and daughters Sasha and Malia to deliver his goosebump-inducing victory speech on a historic election night at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, yesterday evening, or should I say early this morning.

Michelle Obama wore a gorgeous Michael Kors dress, a dress which she had worn twice before, which I thought was a very smart move.

Her beautiful magenta pintucked dress was styled with a black cardigan, black patent kitten heels and a pink brooch.

Malia and Sasha (in a Chris Benz skirt) looked very cute and age appropriate. I love how Malia’s skirt matched her dad’s tie.

Here’s to four more years of fabulous fashion choices from Mrs O.

Credit: Getty

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto -  Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto – Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Nicole Scherzinger In Rafael Cennamo - 21st Music Industry Trust Awards

Nicole Scherzinger In Rafael Cennamo – 21st Music Industry Trust Awards

27 Responses to Michelle Obama In Michael Kors – Election Night

1. Rash November 7, 2012 at 13:29 #

I am in love with this family ! :)
    Yupp, 4 cheers for seeing Michelle Obama on RCFA :D

2. CreoleLady November 7, 2012 at 13:42 #

Classy, talented, smart and gorgeous family, h2t. Love.

• Yeliz November 7, 2012 at 18:45 #

Totally agree. And big congrats to him! I’m very happy even though I’m not from the USA.

3. Jan November 7, 2012 at 13:57 #

Amazing, gorgeous woman and family! Here’s to four more years indeed.

4. EmmaWoodhouse November 7, 2012 at 14:06 #

Devastated by the outcome, but I do like the outfits objectively, especially the girls’.

• Ella November 7, 2012 at 19:49 #

You said it….but hey, four more years of Mrs. O wowing us is a plus =)

5. Nat November 7, 2012 at 14:19 #

In love with this family.
    FLOTUS looks great as always. And the older girl is becoming really a beautiful young woman.

6. dee November 7, 2012 at 14:42 #

A well-dressed family. Here’s to 4 more years!

7. GiGi November 7, 2012 at 14:50 #

Thank you FC. We across the pond are very proud of both Flotus and Potus… and yes, those girls look grand. It’s fun to compare how they look now to how they looked 4 years ago:http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/magazine/article3583380.ece

• Rash November 7, 2012 at 15:20 #

Wow!Thats a nice comparision, Love how polished their style has become.

PS: Malia’s matched her red dress with Michelle’s !

8. Christine November 7, 2012 at 15:26 #

Gorgeous family!

9. Hannah November 7, 2012 at 15:27 #

They are all so impeccably dressed! My favourite is Malia, largely because I have similar clothes in my wardrobe and she is wearing pink!
    I cannot wait for Michelle’s Inauguration gown, her first one to me is one of her fashion highlights and I cannot remember seeing her in a gown and being disappointed.

10. love November 7, 2012 at 16:01 #

everyone is talking about malia’s dress and FLOTUS dress which are very lovely but am I the only one who thinks sasha is killing it! I loveee those colors! I know I am a grown woman but I would wear that. that cardigan is so cute and she is such a beautiful young lady! Congrats on 4 more years President Obama.

• Miele November 7, 2012 at 18:52 #

Yes! I was thinking the same damn thing. And I LOVE that green floaty skirt. She looks fabulous! And, those necklaces to top it off . . . she’s one to watch!

• love November 8, 2012 at 16:57 #

Indeed my eyes are peeled for that young lady!

11. Emmeline November 7, 2012 at 16:17 #

What a sharp looking family! Cheers to them and their four more years.

• AW November 7, 2012 at 22:52 #

The best possible outcome and a gorgeous, stylish all-American family.

Also great hair and makeup.

12. marie November 7, 2012 at 17:11 #

i’m not a US citizen so I can’t really say I’m excited for four more years of service from the POTUS but 4 more years of fashion choices from the FLOTUS, that i can get behind. Excited actually. and i really adore Malia’s outfit. She’s sucha Michelly mini-me, except that she’s not so “mini” after all.

13. jones19 November 7, 2012 at 18:01 #

They look so amazing. Love Malia’s outfit the most.

14. Dhppy November 7, 2012 at 18:53 #

I would have preferred to see a new dress, even if it were J Crew, but frankly I was just relieved to see them standing there. The girls especially looked lovely.

15. justme November 7, 2012 at 18:56 #

Okay, when did Malia get so tall? I lova what she is wearing too.

16. moja31 November 7, 2012 at 19:24 #

Am I too old to wear Malia’s outfit? So happy to have another 4 years of this beautiful family, and a fashion forward First Lady!

17. Grace Patricia November 7, 2012 at 22:06 #

My first thought the moment I knew the results: I’ll happily watch these three gorgeous girls outfits for four more years.

18. Mickey November 8, 2012 at 00:21 #

They all look gorgeous! LOVE Malia’s outfit the most!

19. Jess2 November 8, 2012 at 08:06 #

A very well dressed family indeed. I absolutely love Malia’s look, she is going to be a good fashionista like her mother who also looks sensational. Sasha looks adorable, love the colours :) Here is to four more years of fabulous fashion!!!

20. Angela November 10, 2012 at 13:59 #

Even though I am across the pond, I sat up and watched the results so happy! I have to agree the fashionista’s looked stunning! Four more years of thoroughly great fashion can’t wait….

21. Isa November 12, 2012 at 10:04 #

The girls are growing so quickly and so beautifully! And Michelle is truly fashionable in a way that speaks to those of us who can’t afford only one-time dresses – she’s such an inspiration!