Kristen Stewart In Peter Pilotto – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Sporting a big smile, Kristen Stewart made a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno’ yesterday evening to promote her the new movie, ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’.

The actress, who looks to have got some shut eye, wore a Peter Pilotto ‘Damask’ Resort 2013 dress.

Her cap-sleeve, uber short digital-print dress with a layered skirt and cinched waist is fun, colourful and vibrant but leaves me green with envy. I miss the days when I could get away with wearing a dress that short.

I would’ve loved it had Kristen been more adventurous with her shoes choice, but for the third time in a row she wore her Christian Louboutin ‘Decollette’ black pumps.

A wavy (some might say messy) ponytail, a pretty pink lip colour and her favourite Cartier ‘Juste Un Clou’ bracelet completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

33 thoughts on “Kristen Stewart In Peter Pilotto – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

1. Rash

I don’t mind the shoes much this time (but its getting boring ). I like that dress a lot. She looks like a teen :)

2. Kathy

I like the dress, but Kristen is not pulling it off convincingly. She looks like a shy, awkward tween walking into school on the first day. I wish she was a little more self-assured and confident, but I can’t really blame her for that.

3. bia

i totaly love the look , the hair,FC i agree with you the shoes can be difrent but i love the look anyway and she looks amazing i love the pink lip to:) one of her best looks for me…

4. LizLemoooon

Very cute dress, the vibrant print suits her but the lazy styling and her dirty looking ponytail kind of takes the look down.

5. Sarah

Really love the colour of the dress, but imo she’s getting thiner & thiner years by years…am i the only thinking this way ?

6. sam

i love her hair here, she should put her hair in a ponytail more. It really suits her. It makes her look really young.

7. Amy

Might just be the angle but she is looking really thin poor thing. She looks a lot younger without he usual eyeliner. I like the dress but the styling seems a bit lackluster compared to it.

8. Lee

I love this look, I think she looks young and really cute. I don’t mind her messy hair, that messy ponytail has been a go-to for endless young women her age for years now, I don’t see that changing anytime soon. I saw other pictures of her from this event, she was smiling and looking adorable in many. This pic has an awkwardness about it, but none of the others did.

9. Southern Cross

Love this on her – modern and edgy but vibrant, thanks to those bright colours. She does look great in dark, moody colours, but look at the way these bright ones light up her face. She looks young and pretty, but it suits her personality. I might be midly obsessed, to use FC’s phrase… :)
    Although I do agree she looks thin.

10. Genevieve

I love everything about this look! The dress is fun and flirty. Wish the shoes were more interesting but the simplicity of her Louboutin ‘Decollette’ pumps work well with the bold pattern of the dress. This might be one of my all-time favs on her.

1. Niki

I second this, she looks gorgeous. The colours look stunning on her and I love her hair and make-up. I wish that my wavy/messy ponytail looked that good when I do it!

11. EmmaWoodhouse

Despite the shoes (which, though black, are a lovely shape) and the length (which is too short for my taste) this is a lovely look for Kristen. The print, the short sleeved, flared skirt style are new, fun, fresh, and fashionable. Her hair and makeup look great, as does her bright smile. She is doing better and better in my book despite a few missteps (the Balanciage from earlier was NOT my cup of tea)

12. Jess2

Love Kristen in this dress and love the dress itself. Would love to see an adventurous pair of heels but I have resigned myself to the fact that it probably won’t happen anytime soon. Still a great look though!

13. Amy

i love this and i’m not bothered by the shoes because they complement the dress. So far her promo has been great

14. Zzzz

OMG! I love this look on her! LOVING the dress <3 <3 WHERE CAN I FIND IT? God, I wish I had those legs to pull this look off!