Leslie Mann In Rodarte – 8th Annual Pink Party

Leslie Mann attended the 8th Annual Pink Party to benefit the Cedars-Sinai Women’s Cancer Program at Barkar Hangar Santa Monica Airport in California on Saturday.

The last time Leslie wore a Rodarte dress we didn’t quite connect with the look, but on this occasion the actress wore a dress from the Fall 2012 collection which was more in tune with her style.

Her maroon flutter sleeve dress, with black and white polka dots, had a lace neckline and a tiered ruffled skirt which was the perfect look for her girlie feminine style.

A side ponytail and nude glossy lips completed the look.

Much improved or do you still not buy Leslie as a Rodarte girl?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Amber Heard In Gucci - LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

Amber Heard In Gucci – LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

Bella Heathcote In Gucci - LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

Bella Heathcote In Gucci – LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

14 Responses to Leslie Mann In Rodarte – 8th Annual Pink Party

1. AW October 29, 2012 at 14:33 #

This dress is hooooooorrible! Pattern, ruffles, lace?

It’s not flattering at all.

2. Christine October 29, 2012 at 14:41 #

I like the she mixes it up on the red carpet. I do love her red carpet style on some occasions. But I am not sure about this dress on her.

3. dunzoo October 29, 2012 at 14:54 #

this dress is awful, it is kinda customey, looks like a haloween flamenco dress

4. Leti October 29, 2012 at 14:56 #

I don’t have a problem w/her in Rodarte, but I have a problem with this dress. I hate everything above the v-neck. If the sheer part and the collar were removed, I would be completely on board. Also not loving the side pony.

• EmmaWoodhouse October 29, 2012 at 15:28 #

I agree. This is too busy at it is. Simplify it, and it could be nice!
      Also +1 on the side pony.

• Jess2 October 30, 2012 at 16:26 #

I agree, too much at the neck and the side pony has to go!

5. Rebecca Z October 29, 2012 at 15:02 #

She looks cute, but the dress is just too busy. I actually liked her other Rodarte look better–I was a minority in liking that one originally. Perhaps this one works better in person than in photographs, particularly in front of that busy background.

6. Deni October 29, 2012 at 16:02 #

Jessica paster is to blame for this look yet again. The dress is obviously busy. But my question is whyyyyyy the side ponytail? are we 12? To me, Leslie Mann does not equal Rodarte. I think they need to focus on a look that fits her personality and is more age appropriate.

7. malinda jane October 29, 2012 at 17:37 #

I would have loved to see her with a hairstyle like the runway model. I think she’s a great fit with Rodarte because she has the same adventurous spirit that the brand does.

8. Yeliz October 29, 2012 at 18:37 #

Nope, she isn’t a Rodarte girl in my eyes.

9. taksi October 29, 2012 at 19:24 #

I buy her as a Rodarte girl. The only adjustment I would have made would be to remove the neckline. It’s ok on a 16-year old but on her it’s edging into bib territory. I love her red carpet style though, and it’s so cute she and Judd Apatow color-coordinated.

10. Aline October 29, 2012 at 22:19 #

Yeah, she’s not a Rodarte girl at all. But then again, I don’t think anyone could pull off this look simply because it’s plain ugly.

11. jones19 October 29, 2012 at 23:11 #

Too busy!

12. Dhppy October 31, 2012 at 06:31 #

Normally, I support Leslie Mann’s choices. Not this time, I’m afraid.