03.10.12

Jessica Chastain, Salma Hayek and Kate Moss In YSL – Saint Laurent Spring 2013

Jessica Chastain, Salma Hayek and Kate Moss attended the Saint Laurent Spring 2013 fashion show during Paris Fashion Week on Monday in Paris, France.

Jessica Chastain: The actress wore a charming white-and-black polka-dotted YSL vintage dress designed by maestro Saint Laurent himself. She styled the look with a YSL blazer, the celebrity favourite, YSL ‘Tribtoo’ pumps and a rich red lip colour.

Salma Hayek: She looked divine wearing a YSL black dress with a sheer bow-accented top and a sequined pencil skirt. Emerald jewels and a frosty pink lip colour added a few pops of colour to her all-black look. YSL accessories including black satin pumps and a leather shoulder bag completed her look.

Kate Moss: I love Kate’s slouchy boots which she wore with her black mini dress. The long-sleeved LBD with a sheer polka-dot yoke was accessorized with a black clutch.

Credit: Getty

Giambattista Valli Spring 2013

Giambattista Valli Spring 2013

Jennifer Lopez In Valentino - Valentino Spring 2013

Jennifer Lopez In Valentino – Valentino Spring 2013

11 Responses to Jessica Chastain, Salma Hayek and Kate Moss In YSL – Saint Laurent Spring 2013

1. Yeliz October 3, 2012 at 11:44 #

Salma Hayek is my favourite.

2. katie October 3, 2012 at 12:16 #

That is the best i have ever seen Salma looking wow, so sexy

3. Marybeth October 3, 2012 at 16:11 #

Yes, Salma looks great!

Jessica kills whatever charm the dress might have possessed by pairing it with that blazer and those awful chunky pumps, which in this setting look like orthopedic shoes. If it weren’t for her young and beautiful face, I’d think she was a bank teller dressed for her retirement party.

4. Christine October 3, 2012 at 16:22 #

Salma and Kate Moss look the best. Jessica look is matronly.

5. Rebecca Z October 3, 2012 at 17:26 #

Sorry to say it, but to me Jessica Chastain looks like she got dressed at K-Mart–frumpy cheap and style-less. No sophistication, especially when you put her next to Salma and Kate who both look spectacular (except for Salma’s lipstick which I think is not a good color on her.

6. Nat39 October 3, 2012 at 19:02 #

Salma would be my fav. of the three. Jessica looks a bit mumsy and Kate looks plain trashy.

7. Jeremy October 3, 2012 at 21:04 #

I love Salma dressing like this. So classy, expensive and sexy as hell. She needs to stop promoting her twins so much.

8. Jones19 October 3, 2012 at 23:08 #

Salma looks amazing. Kate looks awfully pale and sickly, I’m worried about her. Jessica is wearing tribtoos so I’m not even gonna comment on her outfit.

9. Parvati October 4, 2012 at 23:50 #

I only like Salma Hayek’s outfit. Jessica Chastain’s look ages her and I’ve never been a fan of Kate Moss’ style.

10. EmmaWoodhouse October 5, 2012 at 03:17 #

Salma looks great! Such an improvement from last time out. I’m not a fan of Kate’s look, and though I like Jessica’s dress I don’t like her styling.

11. TeaAtTwo October 5, 2012 at 12:30 #

I like Jessica’s look apart from the pumps. Salma looks divine and Kate look is boring as usual.