Ashley Greene In Michael Kors – 2012 Do Something Awards

Ashley Greene hit the red carpet yesterday evening for the 2012 Do Something Awards in Santa Monica, California.

Dressed in a Michael Kors Resort 2013 frock, the ‘Twilight’ actress took a very sophisticated approach to this event.

Her gold-and-black metallic ikat jacquard sleeveless dress was accessorized with a metallic gold python belt, a black-and-gold Roger Vivier ‘Boite de Nuit’ clutch, a matching statement ring and Giuseppe Zanotti black peep-toes.

A matte nude lip colour and coral nails provided the finishing touches.

Ashley’s tresses appear to be much lighter than her last red-carpet outing.

Do you like this lighter hue?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Nieves Alvarez In Custo Barcelona, Stella McCartney & Louis Vuitton - Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez In Custo Barcelona, Stella McCartney & Louis Vuitton – Solo Moda

Cheryl Cole In Lazy Oaf - The Rose Club

Cheryl Cole In Lazy Oaf – The Rose Club

9 Responses to Ashley Greene In Michael Kors – 2012 Do Something Awards

1. Alina August 20, 2012 at 08:59 #

Beautiful dress and print!

I love the hair colour, but I’m not sure I like it on her.

2. srp August 20, 2012 at 12:42 #

She looks georgeous. I think this dress is very suitable for her body type because she has narrow hips and this A-line makes them wider.
    The print of the dress, the clutch and shoes are good together. Plus her nails make this combination vibrant. Her make up is impeccable but i’m not sure about the hair colour. It is almost the same tone with her face!
    I don’t know much about fashion but Ashley has nice choices for the last 3 events. I’m very hopeful for The Apparition, Butter and Twilight promotions.

3. Christine August 20, 2012 at 14:16 #

She looks radiant here.

4. Jess2 August 20, 2012 at 15:09 #

She looks really gorgeous! I think the lighter hair is beautiful and she is really glowing!

5. dee August 20, 2012 at 15:15 #

I prefer her with darker hair. She looks nice nonetheless.

6. EmmaWoodhouse August 20, 2012 at 15:27 #

Completely chic! I love this look–it’s pretty and feminine, while staying sophisticated. The hair color works well!

7. Nat39 August 21, 2012 at 00:24 #

Wish she had worn a lighter sexier sandal instead. Overall, it’s a nice look, just not excited about it.

8. Odette August 21, 2012 at 02:07 #

Very nice, chic, appropriate and pretty look from Ashley.

She is always impeccable, her only faults here and there is uninspiring accessories.

9. Courtney Grace August 21, 2012 at 05:59 #

I love the dress but the shoes fall a little flat for me. And I like her hair color but I wish she would change her hair style a little bit.